The Atari Jaguar is the only system I regret buying more than the original Wii.

#21Beatperson14Posted 1/25/2013 3:46:14 PM
Griff posted...
I loved my Jaguar.

Alien vs Predator is still the best version to date, the tension and atmosphere was never surpassed. It was the very pinnacle of survival horror.

Tempest 2000 was another gem.

Defender 2k, very underrated Minter game, picture perfect version of Classic Defender.

Protector from Mike Potter, another fantastic Defender clone.

Doom - Full screen and smooth.

Wolfenstein 3D - The best version to date.

Flashback, Cybermorph, and here's where I'm running out of games.

None the less, I loved that system, bad commercials, do the math lies and all!

Oh man I love me some Tempest... Jag is looking better
#22kdognumba1Posted 1/25/2013 3:52:05 PM
I never regretted buying any systems or any games. It's called being a gamer.
---
backloggery: http://backloggery.com/kdog254 twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kdognumba1
3DS: 1676-3698-5986 PSN: jotaroxtreme NID/XBL: kdog254 Steam: kdognumba1
#23leeko_linkPosted 1/25/2013 4:13:15 PM
dougsdad0629 posted...
I don't regret the Turbografx, or even the Saturn. I had great fun with both. I'm not getting burned by Nintendo again. N64 was probably my favorite system of all time. However, Gamecube was a disappointment and I flat out hated the Wii. I wish Rare was still with Nintendo. Maybe then the Gamecube and even the Wii would have been better.

The GameCube was awesome though, perhaps you avoid the GameCube too much to noticed that there were actually a lot more awesome games on it than what the N64 actually delivered. The Atari Jaguar is probably closer to being a console with the worst gaming library ever had it not for ten games: Aliens vs. Predator, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Raiden, Rayman, Tempest 2000, Zool, Flashback, and Iron Soldier 1 & 2.
#24mjc0961Posted 1/25/2013 4:21:19 PM
Griff posted...
Wolfenstein 3D - The best version to date.

Except, you know, PC. And the re-release for 360 and PS3 where you can play on a console that doesn't suck.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#25EazyERockPosted 1/25/2013 4:27:16 PM
sometimes i wonder what people were actually expecting with the Wii...

i actually thought it was/is a great system, and still play it regularly... the 360 i had though, didnt even have it for a year before i got tired of it and sold it..
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#26Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/25/2013 4:46:08 PM
dougsdad0629 posted...
I don't regret the Turbografx, or even the Saturn. I had great fun with both. I'm not getting burned by Nintendo again. N64 was probably my favorite system of all time. However, Gamecube was a disappointment and I flat out hated the Wii. I wish Rare was still with Nintendo. Maybe then the Gamecube and even the Wii would have been better.

I bet you regret Doug more than anything
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285