I'm I crazy for thinking this?

#11hellbringherPosted 1/25/2013 12:49:37 PM
microtoast posted...
Nate_Dihldorff posted...
Unless it's a Nintendo-published title, I pick games up when they are $15-$20, which usually takes less than a year.

Also, claiming you have a family is no excuse. If you can't make room for your hobby, give up the hobby.

when you grow up, you'll understand

Grown ups don't talk to strangers on gamefaqs about life issues. Grown ups also work for a living.
#12microtoast(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:51:06 PM
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...
So you would rather pay $60 for ports that are $10 on the 360?

Give into hype much? Here's what you do. Get a job.

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Yeah I'm the kid. You have to ask others what to do with your daily life. Not to mention if you are an adult why can't you save up $300? Get a job. Also...why not ask your "wife"? Is she not involved? Seriously get a job.

Also...blog faqs. The only thing you forgot to mention is your wife's name.

do you have anything to say? such a baby
#13hellbringherPosted 1/25/2013 12:53:40 PM
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Yeah I'm the kid. You have to ask others what to do with your daily life. Not to mention if you are an adult why can't you save up $300? Get a job. Also...why not ask your "wife"? Is she not involved? Seriously get a job.

do you have anything to say? such a baby

Get a job and stop using your wife's money to sit on gamefaqs all day. You are just whining because people are not telling you what you want to hear.
#14microtoast(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:54:58 PM
your making me cry bro
#15icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 12:55:02 PM
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Well when mommy and daddy arent paying your bills then you can preach about how little $300 really is
#16microtoast(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:57:34 PM
icarus231 posted...
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Well when mommy and daddy arent paying your bills then you can preach about how little $300 really is

These babies won't understand that, anyways thanks for the help to those who helped. Im done feeding this pimple face baby. Have fun at school!
#17hellbringherPosted 1/25/2013 1:00:46 PM(edited)
icarus231 posted...
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

You can make $300 a week at Walmart stocking shelves. Then again this is gamefaqs. Where an object that plays videogames comes before food and shelter. If you can't afford $300 then you probably shouldn't be in a position where you are buying games that cost any amount of money. Especially Mario games. Then again...you can always live in your car for a month so you can play the Wii U.
#18Latino_KingPosted 1/25/2013 1:04:38 PM
hellbringher posted...
icarus231 posted...
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

You can make $300 a week at Walmart stocking shelves. Then again this is gamefaqs. Where an object that plays videogames comes before food and shelter. If you can't afford $300 then you probably shouldn't be in a position where you are buying games that cost any amount of money. Especially Mario games. Then again...you can always live in your car for a month so you can play the Wii U.

Do you even have a job?
---
AKA 305_King
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." -Confucius
#19icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 1:07:37 PM
hellbringher posted...
icarus231 posted...
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Walmart does not pay anywhere near enough to buy a wii u in one week. I have a job, im sitting there right now i can afford games and systems however life has priorities when you arent living off your parents. You will learn someday unless your goal is to live in your parents basement forever.
#20ZvolTxPosted 1/25/2013 1:10:34 PM
hellbringher posted...

Looks like you have a career at Walmart ahead of you then, since it's pretty obvious you aren't going anywhere with your life.

Micro, sorry about these kids. If the Gamestop promotion comes around multiple times a year, I'd say wait until after Crysis 3 comes out, then if there's still nothing that you need on your 360, wait until that next promotion and if you still want to get the WiiU, then go for it. If that leaves enough time, you could probably also start laying away a tiny bit of money to help with that cost when it comes around. By that time, there will probably be more games out that are appealing to you on the WiiU as well.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg