I'm I crazy for thinking this?

#21hellbringherPosted 1/25/2013 1:13:24 PM
I'm not the one who made a topic about videogames vs life's needs. Again...get a job.

Also...only on gamefaqs can someone complain about not getting a Wii u in one week vs saving. If you can't afford a videogame system then you shouldn't be asking about a videogame system. That's common sense.
#22Niche_ShadoPosted 1/25/2013 1:15:57 PM
Hellbringher's got a point. If you're so poor that you can't get a Wii U, you really should be somewhere other than posting on GameFAQs in the middle of the day.

I'm guessing there's something you definitely aren't telling as to WHY you can't afford a Wii U, and since you have no problem talking about your personal life I assume it's something you're embarrassed to mention. Unemployment? SSI? Whatever the case, stop acting like people are being "immature" for giving you the advice you don't want to hear. Either ditch console gaming entirely (I hear Angry Birds is really fun!) or make the effort to save up for the things you desire, don't sit here lashing out at people for trying to help you.
#23darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:16:15 PM
TC, save up the cash. You seem to really like your 360, and there's no reason to give it up.

Save up some cash and buy a used Wii U, while keeping the 360.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#24ZvolTxPosted 1/25/2013 1:18:37 PM
hellbringher posted...
I'm not the one who made a topic about videogames vs life's needs. Again...get a job.

Also...only on gamefaqs can someone complain about not getting a Wii u in one week vs saving. If you can't afford a videogame system then you shouldn't be asking about a videogame system. That's common sense.

Wait a minute, I just remembered you were the guy who revealed he was 14 in some topic a while back. How about YOU get a job, pay rent, buy all your own food, pay taxes and pay bills, THEN see about talking down to others about getting a job.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#25HungtotheoverPosted 1/25/2013 1:19:30 PM
People are apologizing to the tc?. As if being lazy and not working is a good thing. Omg everyone the tc can afford a Wii u so instead of saving he want to sell everything and then pay the rest. There should be a government program for people like this. It's got to be right up there with school tuition.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#26Golden MavenPosted 1/25/2013 1:20:20 PM
Well personally I like to think I got my **** together and enjoy going on message boards to boast about it. Then I start acting condescending towards people I don't know, just to feed my ego for a little while.

microtoast posted...
Do you guys think the wii u will get better games over the future and that is worth trading my xbox for?

Absolutely. You should always trade tried and true for potential which may or may not materialize.
#27mrpants_againPosted 1/25/2013 1:21:36 PM
hellbringher posted...
microtoast posted...
hellbringher posted...
So you would rather pay $60 for ports that are $10 on the 360?

Give into hype much? Here's what you do. Get a job.

Also...blog faqs

thanks for the help kid

Yeah I'm the kid. You have to ask others what to do with your daily life. Not to mention if you are an adult why can't you save up $300? Get a job. Also...why not ask your "wife"? Is she not involved? Seriously get a job.

Also...blog faqs. The only thing you forgot to mention is your wife's name.

The point of these message boards are to get general ideas and feedback. Or at least were the point before it was turned into a battleground for 18 year olds to beat their chests about how great their "games" are and how well they sell. I'm sure he has a good understanding what to do with his own money, but he wants to ask for consumer feedback much like someone who browses for product information and consumer reviews on Amazon would do. You wouldn't go straight to Nintendo or Microsoft to ask what console you should get, would you? Of course not because there would be too much corporate bias there. Either give your own helpful opinion or go back to doing whatever it is you people do all day. Unless what you do all day is attack random people you've never met on the Internet, which honestly sounds pretty pathetic.

Also, I'm sure the guy has a job and a wife, not like you would know if he did nor should he have to prove he has either to someone like you in the first place.
---
lol
#28icarus231Posted 1/25/2013 1:24:31 PM
Ignore all of them the wii u is fun and all the whining people on here are under 18 and have no idea anything about real life.
#29HungtotheoverPosted 1/25/2013 1:29:56 PM
Dude would rather give the assumption of being a bum and getting an answer than just deciding for himself. He is getting what he expected and deserves. In sure his wife would want us to tell him to get a job.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#30Niche_ShadoPosted 1/25/2013 1:30:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8BIKgIV.jpg

Sup Sirs