Thinking of getting a Wii U today.

#1bathsaltz0mbiePosted 1/25/2013 1:18:37 PM
A little about me I've been gaming since 86. My first console was NES but after that it's been every system but Nintendo. Now I'd be lying if I said I didn't get the itch to play Nintendo exclusives.

I own a 360 a the moment and can and want a new system. So here are my choices PS3 or Wii U.

any help is much appreciated!
#2Kano92Posted 1/25/2013 1:19:54 PM
PS3 but should wait, till new systems this fall if you can.
---
Dust collecting Wii's sold more consoles but don't mean nothing,
Play any Skyrim,COD,GOW,SF4,MK,GT5,FORZA,MassEf,Gears,DarkS,BF3,RE5,Portal..No didn't think so
#3Petey_MeanisPosted 1/25/2013 1:20:08 PM
Wii U the best. No PS3. Go best. Go Wii U.
---
Thick, long and meaty.. Kielbasa sausage
http://i.imgur.com/dHMWV.jpg http://i.imgur.com/6s1RR.gif
#4PigfartsPosted 1/25/2013 1:20:33 PM
PS3.

I would wait for homebrew before I get a wii U, its the only thing that made wii almost worth it.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#5GP313Posted 1/25/2013 1:21:33 PM
Wii U, especially since you have a 360. There are not many games for the ps3 that aren't on the 360. And if you do have an itch for exclusives, there are many to come in the near future.
---
Moogle is the best character ever...
#6b1gt0nePosted 1/25/2013 1:23:01 PM
WiiU, you already own a ps3.
#7Ambassador_KongPosted 1/25/2013 1:23:52 PM
Well, you have a 360 so you basically have better versions of everything available on the PS3. So, I would recommend you go with the WiiU since that is the system that is going to get new games over the next few years. The WiiU also offers a different approach to gaming while the PS3 is very similar to the Xbox. That's not saying that there aren't plenty of great games for the PS3, it's just that you seem to be looking for something new and the WiiU definitely offers a new approach to gaming.
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#8Steven010702Posted 1/25/2013 1:24:16 PM
I'd probably go with PS3 mostly just because of the PSN. There are a lot of good classic games that you could replay. As for exclusives; i think the WiiU is better if you include the Wii library, but ultimately it's up to your gaming preference. Another way you could look at it is to wait for the PS4 and hope for backwards compatibility. I love both systems, so it's a bit hard to choose. If you're going to the WiiU just for the new games, then I would stick with the PS3 and what until more games come out.

Once again, it all depends on your gaming preferences.
---
I lost the game!
#9Golden MavenPosted 1/25/2013 1:24:51 PM
Compare the game libraries of both systems and tell me with a straight face that the more expensive Wii-U is a better choice. We are still in the "early adopter" phase of the Wii-U's life. Let the blind fanboys throw their money away, don't be a sucka.
#10darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:27:12 PM
Wii U. Almost all of the good PS3 games are better on the 360.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie