Better, Even, Worse

#1horror_spookyPosted 1/25/2013 1:58:48 PM
The latest issue of GI has an article about whether they think the Wii U versions of multi-plat games are better, even, or worse than on the other systems.

Better
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Darksiders II

Even
Assassin's Creed III
NBA 2K13

Worse
Mass Effect 3
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Madden NFL 13
FIFA Soccer 13

Agree/disagree?
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2ADHDguitarPosted 1/25/2013 1:59:47 PM
They're pretty much just parroting what the internet is saying, so I don't really care.

Although their reasoning on a few games is questionable.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3Warmonger222Posted 1/25/2013 2:00:41 PM
That list was pretty stupid, it really seemed biased really when they said Black Ops 2 is worse even with all the new features because of the smaller online community. Its not like ts to the point where you cant find a match...
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#4Wiiplayer111Posted 1/25/2013 2:01:49 PM
I'd say besides Tekken the rest are even. Because for most of those games I've played the PS3/WiiU version and they both have their trade offs.
---
Look a you.... sticking to the plan.
didyouknowgaming.com
#5Pkshootout13Posted 1/25/2013 2:06:29 PM
Ninja gaiden isn't on there, but i guarantee any fan would put the wii u version as the better one. I wonder why they left that out
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#6daniel1232323Posted 1/25/2013 2:10:31 PM
horror_spooky posted...
The latest issue of GI has an article about whether they think the Wii U versions of multi-plat games are better, even, or worse than on the other systems.

Better
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Darksiders II

Even
Assassin's Creed III
NBA 2K13

Worse
Mass Effect 3
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Madden NFL 13
FIFA Soccer 13

Agree/disagree?

well i read it and i have to agree. They're reasons are valid.

madden NFL doesnt use the upgraded engine, and call of duty is put in the worse pile simply because there isn't enough people that play the wii u version online. Which is completely understandable.
---
you want mother in america? don't you know? it doesn't exist.
#7SegavsCapcomPosted 1/25/2013 4:10:52 PM
Call me whatever you like, but I think this list is spot on. TTT2 and Darksiders 2 might not look as good, but the extra content makes them better.
---
My sig will never happen, but it would be awesome if it did.