Will all of the Wii VC content be available immediately?

#1anonymous4everPosted 1/25/2013 1:32:10 PM
Or will we have to wait for Nintendo to release them one or two at a time like before.
#2tav19Posted 1/25/2013 1:36:25 PM
In Wii mode yes it's available right, but it's only in Wii mode and you can't use any of the Wii U features. Now when the Wii U VC comes out they will be re - releasing the Wii VC titles with the ability to use Wii U features starting with NES & SNES games, but if you bought a Wii VC game and want to use the Wii U features with the game you'll have to pay what is essentially an "upgrade" fee of $1.00 for each NES game and $1.50 for each SNES game.
#3diggyfreshPosted 1/25/2013 1:39:22 PM
anonymous4ever posted...
Or will we have to wait for Nintendo to release them one or two at a time like before.

We will have to wait. Don't know the frequency of releases, but one or two at a time sounds right.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#4HungtotheoverPosted 1/25/2013 1:40:20 PM
tav19 posted...
In Wii mode yes it's available right, but it's only in Wii mode and you can't use any of the Wii U features. Now when the Wii U VC comes out they will be re - releasing the Wii VC titles with the ability to use Wii U features starting with NES & SNES games, but if you bought a Wii VC game and want to use the Wii U features with the game you'll have to pay what is essentially an "upgrade" fee of $1.00 for each NES game and $1.50 for each SNES game.

Ugh. Not the answer to the question at all.

Anyway. Chances are they are going to be available pretty close all at once. Just NES and SNES at first though.
---
I own you said the buyer.
#5darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 1:44:31 PM
anonymous4ever posted...

Wii U VC titles will be restricted to NES and SNES titles at launch. We don't know how long it will take for other consoles to be added, or if all of the NES and SNES titles will be available right away.

However, we do know the GBA will be available for Wii U VC at some point, along with "other consoles (I'm thinking this was a hint at GC, personally)."
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6DarkNashXPosted 1/25/2013 2:18:25 PM
highly looking forward to gba cause i didnt have in the days
very happy
---
vengeance will be mine!!
Xbox live tag: SSJ DarkWolf X
#7SerOnionKnightPosted 1/25/2013 2:24:22 PM
My guess is that they are going to trickle release just like they always have been. The big wii u vc launch this summer will probably have quite a few titles all dropping at once but then back to normal 1 or 2 games a week schedule afterwards.
#8DarkNashXPosted 1/25/2013 2:25:51 PM
im guessing more then that since theres already alot out right now
but its all guesses anyway
---
vengeance will be mine!!
Xbox live tag: SSJ DarkWolf X