The Top 10 Most Wanted Dream Games for the Wii U - Round 6-2

#1AccrovideogamesPosted 1/25/2013 3:15:50 PM(edited)
Which one of the following games is the closest to a dream coming true? Please post reason why. - Results (36 votes)
New Zelda Taking Place Between MM and TP
55.56% (20 votes)
Remake of Majora's Mask (see fanmade trailer in post)
22.22% (8 votes)
Metroid Prime HD Collection (Prime, Hunters, Echoes, Corruption)
22.22% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Remake of Majora's Mask: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw

Current Rankings
1st: Metroid Dread
2nd: Chrono Break
3rd: Skies of Arcadia 2
4th: Metroid Prime 4
5th: Pokémon Stadium 3

Elimination Rule
-15.00% (30 votes)
-17.00% (35 votes)
-19.00% (40 votes)
-22.00% (45 votes)
-25.00% (50 votes)

Instant Win Rule
+55.00% (30 votes)
+53.50% (35 votes)
+52.00% (40 votes)
+51.00% (45 votes)
+50.00% (50 votes)
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#2PedroMontanaPosted 1/25/2013 5:16:04 PM
Funny how no one asked for a WW remake.
---
No More Heroes
#3Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:35:12 PM
PedroMontana posted...

Exactly, Nintendo really needs to listen to its fans. People have been wanting a Majora's Mask remake more than any other Zelda games. It's also mind boggling that Nintendo has been juggling for quite some time with the idea of remaking Majora's Mask or A Link to the Past while acknowledging the very high demand for the former and then finally deciding out of the blue that they should remake The Wind Waker instead.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#4Warmonger222Posted 1/25/2013 7:44:22 PM
PedroMontana posted...

*slowly raises hand* I did...
---
CoD claims to be M for Mature, but it is really M for Manchildren - Emerald_Melios
#5Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:51:04 PM
Warmonger222 posted...
*slowly raises hand* I did...

Well, you weren't there when we determined the poll candidates.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#6esehomie14Posted 1/25/2013 8:10:49 PM
I prefer the new Zelda taking place after TP.
But I choose a MM remake.
#7DiaperDandeePosted 1/25/2013 8:14:32 PM
Metroid Prime HD collection, why? This HD collection would probably be cheaper than the current prices for the Wii collection.
---
Playing (360/WiiU): Halo 4, Skyrim, Fallout 3: GOTY, LoZ: Twilight Princess
#8Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:17:25 PM
esehomie14 posted...
I prefer the new Zelda taking place after TP but I choose a MM remake.

Because you actually dream more about a remake of MM?
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec
#9Desrtw0lfPosted 1/26/2013 8:30:55 AM
I most likely will not buy an HD Collection of the Prime series, mainly because I already own them. I would prefer a remake of at least Hunters, if not all four. There's no real reason for me to get an HD Collection if I already own them all already. If it was some sort of remake collection (all of them remade and then bundled together) I would be up for it, but if it's just a coat of HD paint (as all HD Collections that I know of are) I'll pass.

I'm still mulling over how to react to WW HD. On one hand I love the game, but on the other I already have it, and can't see HD changing a lot. I get that they're releasing it to tide us over until the next Zelda, but I might (keyword: might) skip this one if I don't see any new dungeons or the like.
---
-Desert Wolf
#10Accrovideogames(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:49:34 AM
Desrtw0lf posted...
I'm still mulling over how to react to WW HD. On one hand I love the game, but on the other I already have it, and can't see HD changing a lot. I get that they're releasing it to tide us over until the next Zelda, but I might (keyword: might) skip this one if I don't see any new dungeons or the like.

They're actually remaking The Wind Waker, it's not just an upscaled game. It's comparable to what they did with Ocarina of Time 3D. We don't know if they're going to add more stuff than the obvious GamePad support and improved Tingle Tuner but I think that's likely because they released the game incomplete: they originally planned to make a dungeon for Nayru's Pearl called the Water Temple, the Iron Boots were supposed to let you walk underwater, the Hyrule Castle area was supposed to be much more vast in exploration, Ice Ring Isle and Fire Mountain were supposed to be locations for main dungeons, etc.
---
I'm French speaking.
Male, 22, Quebec