Which artstyle do you like better? Xenoblade Chronicles or X?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which artstyle do you like better? Xenoblade Chronicles or X?
2 years ago#11
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Yeah, those pics aren't biased or anything.

This.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
2 years ago#12
SteamedRice posted...
X is missing so much color...

It just reminds me so much of unreal engine and im really tired of seeing games built from that engine. :/

Mirrors Edge, so you're wrong.
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
2 years ago#13
Should have used this. X looks like cow dung.

Like you?
---
"I saw GAMEFAQs with faqs being spelled like faqs instead of facts I figured poor grammar to be welcomed" -MiKe345675
2 years ago#14
Shibuto posted...

Like you?

Aw, mad people aren't sheep?
2 years ago#15
MerisYaki posted...
Shibuto posted...

Like you?

Aw, mad people aren't sheep?

Liking X's look makes one a sheep?

How so?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
2 years ago#16
Xenoblade by far. But once I start playing, I won't care. Graphics don't impact how I feel about playing a game really.
2 years ago#17
Xenoblade had a lot of colors and sadly X seemed to do away with all of that in favor of the more "real" graphics. Still looked amazing, but needs more vibrancy
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
Smash Bros Mains- Samus, Ness, Pit
2 years ago#18
How about not jumping to conclusions based off of a minute-long trailer and waiting?
2 years ago#19
Thus far Xenoblade. While I was impress with X, I can't say I like the "plastic" look for the character of the unreal engine it seems to be using. I would prefer them to go for a more cel shaded like look. But I will give X the benefit of the doubt since it's likely an early model. Xenoblade is by far one of the prettiest games I ever seen from an art perspective.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
2 years ago#20
I'm glad they're not doing the same thing as before... Although it will be a shame not seeing the vibrancy of chronicles in HD ...
---
NNID - Wingo84
Currently playing: Darksiders 2, ZombiU Survival
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Which artstyle do you like better? Xenoblade Chronicles or X?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived