Which artstyle do you like better? Xenoblade Chronicles or X?

#41SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/25/2013 7:23:12 PM
Chocobo115 posted...
def Xenoblade (judging from what I have seen)

it looks more special. Whilst X probably looks nice, it walks on road laid by Sony/MS

This. Only Nintendo fanboys would think "X" looks "amazing". It looks like so many other RPGs on the PS360 that its bordering generic. Some of you nintendrones need to expand your outlooks on life if something that looks like a 3-4 year old PS360 game makes you crap your pants in excitement.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#42ChargrilledPosted 1/25/2013 8:19:55 PM
Shibuto posted...
I voted X...because I'm a dude who goes forward not backward as some Nintendo fans are used to do..

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#43DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/25/2013 8:28:10 PM
Art style? Xenoblade. I don't like how grey X is.
Rendering? X, obviously.
I think some people are confused on what art style means.

I think the bigger topic, however, is how the music in X is going to be vastly inferior to the (amazing) soundtrack in Xenoblade(or any other Xeno game)
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#44cucumberkingPosted 1/25/2013 10:58:12 PM
There were plenty of bland looking areas in Xenoblade. You're taking one especially vibrant location and acting like that is the whole game. Show a picture of those lame caves with gray machinery if you want to be fair.
#45Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/26/2013 12:03:50 AM
Both are cool, but I'm leaning more towards X. I just hope it doesn't look too much like Monster Hunter like the trailer makes it look. Hopefully they're more of a blend between Chronicles and X in the final game.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#46YoyokuKOPosted 1/26/2013 12:14:41 AM(edited)
you guys make me so angry; too angry.

X and Xenoblade have no difference in art style maybe other than character designs.
X is a more graphically detailed Xenoblade

The only way to determine the difference is to compare the character art. Both look/will probably look like typical japanese manga/anime designs.

at this point you people are just comparing AREA DESIGN!
#47DarkZV2BetaPosted 1/26/2013 12:40:19 AM
YoyokuKO posted...
you guys make me so angry; too angry.

X and Xenoblade have no difference in art style maybe other than character designs.
X is a more graphically detailed Xenoblade

The only way to determine the difference is to compare the character art. Both look/will probably look like typical japanese manga/anime designs.

at this point you people are just comparing AREA DESIGN!

No, there's pretty clearly a different visual design going on. Gray != detailed.
---
AMD CACHING = NOT YET FINISHED
Hey... just so you know...PC is a brand. ;). ~Lord_Kagato
#48elheberPosted 1/26/2013 1:05:40 AM
YoyokuKO posted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PUu88nOcw
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
| 3DS: Ulysses | PSN: Riot_Guy |
#49CaptainMoosePosted 1/26/2013 1:16:29 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Chocobo115 posted...
def Xenoblade (judging from what I have seen)

it looks more special. Whilst X probably looks nice, it walks on road laid by Sony/MS

This. Only Nintendo fanboys would think "X" looks "amazing". It looks like so many other RPGs on the PS360 that its bordering generic. Some of you nintendrones need to expand your outlooks on life if something that looks like a 3-4 year old PS360 game makes you crap your pants in excitement.

Only trolls would think X doesn't look amazing.
#50YoyokuKOPosted 1/26/2013 2:11:16 AM(edited)
i swear ever since the zelda dev team had made statements on design choices, you guys have been misusing the word like an excuse.