OMG $1 or $1.50 charge....FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

#1MixorzPosted 1/25/2013 5:31:55 PM
Seriously get over it. My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours. It's their game and the goal of a company is to make money. Are you guys kids? You shouldn't complain that companies want your allowance. Now pay your $1 so you can get over it and pick up a news paper and read about real life.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#2HungtotheoverPosted 1/25/2013 5:33:00 PM
Old man topic
---
I own you said the buyer.
#3NerdstickPosted 1/25/2013 5:34:35 PM
You realize that complaining about complainers is kind of redundant right?

And 'first world problems' is a meme that I feel is best used to shine light on, or reflect on things that aren't actually problems at all if you look past them. It's not applicable to the VC charge, it's a matter of principle. Stop using it.
#4DTY3Posted 1/25/2013 5:35:10 PM
I think by now most have gotten over it...

This reminds me of the " 50 cent charge for minors to go online" thing which affected probably NOBODY on this board (and it probably would benefit us) yet everyone acted like it was the end of the world.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#5T3H_1337_N1NJ4Posted 1/25/2013 5:42:27 PM
Actually no. That isn't a First World Problem. People that live in the first world have 1$ to pay for an upgrade to a game they own.
---
To err is human, but to really screw things up you need a computer!
NNID: CodenameGreyFox
#6Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:59:18 PM
Actually yes, complaining about paying a dollar (less than a cold pop) to play video games are first world problems.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#7Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 6:05:24 PM
Mixorz posted...
Actually yes, complaining about paying a dollar (less than a cold pop) to play video games are first world problems.

Except it's not the amount of money that's the problem but the principle behind it.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#8kingofall214Posted 1/25/2013 6:05:28 PM
if a million people pay it, Nintendo makes a million bucks for moving the rom to a different folder.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#9LightgamerPosted 1/25/2013 6:08:29 PM
Mixorz posted...
Seriously get over it. My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours. It's their game and the goal of a company is to make money. Are you guys kids? You shouldn't complain that companies want your allowance. Now pay your $1 so you can get over it and pick up a news paper and read about real life.

I bet your the same guy who says.. "GEt OVER IT, I pay $60 dollars for live so you should too!"

No.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#10darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 6:08:36 PM
kingofall214 posted...
if a million people pay it, Nintendo makes a million bucks for moving the rom to a different folder.

You do know that buying a VC title off the eShop doesn't move anything anywhere, right?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie