OMG $1 or $1.50 charge....FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

#11RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:09:44 PM
darkjedilink posted...
kingofall214 posted...
if a million people pay it, Nintendo makes a million bucks for moving the rom to a different folder.

You do know that buying a VC title off the eShop doesn't move anything anywhere, right?

It moves data to your console brah.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#12kingofall214Posted 1/25/2013 6:11:12 PM
darkjedilink posted...
kingofall214 posted...
if a million people pay it, Nintendo makes a million bucks for moving the rom to a different folder.

You do know that buying a VC title off the eShop doesn't move anything anywhere, right?

My bad. They make 1 million dollars for making you download it to a different folder. Instead of just letting you move the ROM you got to the Wii U VC. waste of bandwidth.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#13DiscostewSMPosted 1/25/2013 6:12:32 PM
If you don't want the extras, then play the games you bought in Wii mode. Nothing is stopping anyone from actually playing the games.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/25/2013 6:12:40 PM
My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours.

lol no. You can be their slave if you want, but dont speak for the rest of us.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:12:40 PM
kingofall214 posted...

And if everyone in the world poops at the same time that's about a billion pounds of poop. Where's it going? Not your problem, just make your one poop and don't worry about what other people do.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#16darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 6:12:43 PM
kingofall214 posted...
darkjedilink posted...
kingofall214 posted...

My bad. They make 1 million dollars for making you download it to a different folder. Instead of just letting you move the ROM you got to the Wii U VC. waste of bandwidth.

Why would you need the game on the Wii U menu if you don't want the Wii U functionality that the eShop version gives you for $1?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#17GEKGanonPosted 1/25/2013 6:13:34 PM
Of all the "first world problems" I've seen posted on the Wii U page, I think the guy whining about the unit not playing DVD movies was probably the first worldiest.
---
Steam Name: gekganon
#18LightgamerPosted 1/25/2013 6:13:47 PM
darkjedilink posted...
kingofall214 posted...

Oh, this is new, since when did playing a VC game require a constant internet connection?
...wait it doesn't because it moves from the eShop into your console.
---
Xbox Live: GodintheGalaxy, PSN: EuphoricJudas
#19Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:13:58 PM
Lightgamer posted...
Mixorz posted...
Seriously get over it. My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours. It's their game and the goal of a company is to make money. Are you guys kids? You shouldn't complain that companies want your allowance. Now pay your $1 so you can get over it and pick up a news paper and read about real life.

I bet your the same guy who says.. "GEt OVER IT, I pay $60 dollars for live so you should too!"

No.

Well to some extent, yes get over it. Should have known what you're getting into. Not the first time Nintendo releases the same game on different consoles, pay your $1 to keep playing conveniently.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#20Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 6:14:42 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Why would you need the game on the Wii U menu if you don't want the Wii U functionality that the eShop version gives you for $1?

It's called convenience.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U