OMG $1 or $1.50 charge....FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

#31Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/25/2013 6:30:55 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
The majority of people agree that our money belongs to Nintendo.

What kind of foolish statement is this? The majority of what people? If you think that your money belongs to nintendo, than you are a the exact type of ignorant consumer these giant soulless companies love to take advantage of.

Being in the minority never helped anyone.

Another foolish statement.

You will continue to cry about a dollar while the rest of us just pay it. Nothing will ever change because the majority doesn't care about a dollar.

The majority of who? I have not complained about nintendo and their stupid $1.00 charge at all. They know that their fanboys apparently work solely to pay for whatever nintendo asks them to, because they are of the belief that their money " belongs to Nintendo"

This is such a foolish statement.

See, I can do it too?

Floor board.

So you refute exactly zero of my points? Good game.

Then again you believe that your money belongs to nintendo so I don't really expect anything of substance from you.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#32TheStarCorePosted 1/25/2013 6:32:08 PM
RahzarX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours.

lol no. You can be their slave if you want, but dont speak for the rest of us.

The majority of people agree that our money belongs to Nintendo. Being in the minority never helped anyone.

You will continue to cry about a dollar while the rest of us just pay it. Nothing will ever change because the majority doesn't care about a dollar.

You're a lot like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xotJerESR4

Dollars add up though, I've got 50+ VC games. So I've got to pay $50+ to be able to play my VC games on the Wii U VC. It's a lot of money for things I already paid for. Microsoft or Sony wouldn't put a charge like this.

It should be a single use charge for all my VC games, not $1 per VC game.
#33RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:32:14 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Can you not afford a dollar? If money is tight gaming is the wrong hobby for you. Get a library card and borrow books for free or just save your allowance.

This post has not a single thing to do with what I just posted. What did the Straw Man from Oz say?

"If I only had a brain"

Says the guy who just took me seriously when I said the majority of people understand that their money belongs to Nintendo...

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While my thoughts were busy hatchin
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#34RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:33:43 PM
TheStarCore posted...
RahzarX posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours.

lol no. You can be their slave if you want, but dont speak for the rest of us.

The majority of people agree that our money belongs to Nintendo. Being in the minority never helped anyone.

You're a lot like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xotJerESR4

Dollars add up though, I've got 50+ VC games. So I've got to pay $50+ to be able to play my VC games on the Wii U VC. It's a lot of money for things I already paid for. Microsoft or Sony wouldn't put a charge like this.

Do you pay for internet and XBL?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#35Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/25/2013 6:35:55 PM
Know what is a bigger first world problem than complaining about paying nintendo a senseless fee?

Complaining about what people post on a message board. First World Problems!

Says the guy who just took me seriously when I said the majority of people understand that their money belongs to Nintendo...

TC clearly believes it. And you probably believe it too. But you do backpeddle better than Darelle Revis.

You probably have no idea who that is though, because you probaly don't have a television set because:

Hopefully for you and TC's sake nintendo makes TVs :(
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#36TheStarCorePosted 1/25/2013 6:36:23 PM
RahzarX posted...
TheStarCore posted...

Internet yes, currently a gold member on XBL and a PSN+ member on PSN. Neither of which will be renewed at the end of their subscriptions though.
#37mjc0961Posted 1/25/2013 6:37:13 PM
Mixorz posted...
Seriously get over it. My money belongs to Nintendo and so does yours. It's their game and the goal of a company is to make money. Are you guys kids? You shouldn't complain that companies want your allowance. Now pay your $1 so you can get over it and pick up a news paper and read about real life.

No thanks, I'll just play in Wii Mode for free. I never particularly wanted to play any VC games on the gamepad screen anyway. And after looking at my list of VC games, the number of them I'd like to have save states in is 0.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#38RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:38:36 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Know what is a bigger first world problem than complaining about paying nintendo a senseless fee?

Complaining about what people post on a message board. First World Problems!

TC clearly believes it. And you probably believe it too. But you do backpeddle better than Darelle Revis.

You probably have no idea who that is though, because you probaly don't have a television set because:

Hopefully for you and TC's sake nintendo makes TVs :(

Do I somehow lose money and livelihood if Nintendo is to go out of business?

Or do you believe I have financial investment in NDOY?

If Nintendo makes games and they are fun, I get to play them. If they don't, I play games from another developer.

I shouldn't have to explain this to you, you're 15 now, a real grown man!
---
#39RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:40:06 PM
TheStarCore posted...
RahzarX posted...
TheStarCore posted...

Internet yes, currently a gold member on XBL and a PSN+ member on PSN. Neither of which will be renewed at the end of their subscriptions though.

Yet you just said neither of those companies would make you pay for something you already paid for.

Microsoft overcharges you to purchase content. You can't purchase dead on amounts for the games you want to buy, making you overpay everytime you need points.
---
#40Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 6:42:24 PM
RahzarX posted...
Yet you just said neither of those companies would make you pay for something you already paid for.

Microsoft overcharges you to purchase content. You can't purchase dead on amounts for the games you want to buy, making you overpay everytime you need points.

In a sense XBL is like a service, it sucks but that's a mistake on their part. Again two wrongs don't make a right. Why does Nintendo need to do something so many people try to compare to XBL?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U