OMG $1 or $1.50 charge....FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS!

#71RevolutionZealPosted 1/25/2013 7:17:43 PM
People are going to complain, and there is nothing you could do. I agree with you, but making a topic about it is being whiny.

Get over it.
#72Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 7:17:46 PM
Mixorz posted...
You sure are. Now time to pay up and stop complaining about paying for extra services not included in your first purchase. Your logic is Swiss cheese its got so many holes.

No, as these aren't really services, they are mainly controller options.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#73RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 7:20:29 PM
Baha05 posted...
Mixorz posted...
You sure are. Now time to pay up and stop complaining about paying for extra services not included in your first purchase. Your logic is Swiss cheese its got so many holes.

You're paying for the service provided. They upgraded the Virtual Console, therefor that costed them time and money. You're helping them to recoup the costs of doing something that you want.

Do you even remotely understand how a business works?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#74Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:20:42 PM
Baha05 posted...
Mixorz posted...

It's an extra option that was not available when you first bought it. Now it is available, which took time, resources and manpower. Naturally Nintnedo charges for these extra resources. Pay up.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#75AiddonPosted 1/25/2013 7:22:49 PM
yeah, this is indeed a first-world problem. Plus you can still play your games anyway, just without some of the new features.
#76Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 7:23:49 PM
Mixorz posted...
It's an extra option that was not available when you first bought it. Now it is available, which took time, resources and manpower. Naturally Nintnedo charges for these extra resources. Pay up.

Having a circle pad on a DS wasn't an option at the time either, doesn't stop me from having DSi games use it. Same most likely goes for the Vita, first PSP didn't have the rear back touch pad and second analog but guess what? Classic games can utilize that at no cost.

Hell Skyrim didn't have Kinect command, but an update added them, for free.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#77Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 7:25:27 PM
RahzarX posted...
You're paying for the service provided. They upgraded the Virtual Console, therefor that costed them time and money. You're helping them to recoup the costs of doing something that you want.

Again Skyrim with Kinect Commands was a free update. While it cost time and money to update each VC titles, I'm pretty sure the company with billions of dollars and zero debt can pay their employees without having to charge a dollar to update.
---
#78RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 7:25:30 PM
Baha05 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Having a circle pad on a DS wasn't an option at the time either, doesn't stop me from having DSi games use it. Same most likely goes for the Vita, first PSP didn't have the rear back touch pad and second analog but guess what? Classic games can utilize that at no cost.

Hell Skyrim didn't have Kinect command, but an update added them, for free.

Are you still failing to understand that making a game utilize both screens costs money?

Put it this way.

If you argue against the idea of paying for a service, you're an idiot.

If you just leave and accept the fact that you're wrong, you're a better person for it.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#79RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 7:26:09 PM
Baha05 posted...
RahzarX posted...

Again Skyrim with Kinect Commands was a free update. While it cost time and money to update each VC titles, I'm pretty sure the company with billions of dollars and zero debt can pay their employees without having to charge a dollar to update.

They recoup that cost by making you pay for horse armor.
---
#80Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 7:28:30 PM
RahzarX posted...
Are you still failing to understand that making a game utilize both screens costs money?

Put it this way.

If you argue against the idea of paying for a service, you're an idiot.

If you just leave and accept the fact that you're wrong, you're a better person for it.

I understand that but again

Skyrim's Kinect Options was FREE

And afain I'm pretty damn sure the billion dollar company with no debt can afford to pay their workers and not have to charge a dollar. And again the issue wouldn't be as bad if the Wii Mode didn't exist and you were allowed at least the Wii U pro controller use too. That way Nintendo could easily claim for a dollar more you can upgrade to a premium pack and give the other options and hell throw in some cheap ass Wall Paper for the background.
---