Wii Fit U sounds like a condom brand

#11blue_hedgehogPosted 1/25/2013 6:42:10 PM
Mystic_Shado posted...
I know you trolls like to mock Wii U, but please, don't be so inappropriate. There are children on this board, and their parents might not want to have them know about this adult stuff yet. Sorry but if you post about this stuff again I'm gonna have to mark you... let's not stoop this low again please. Thank u

Children are not allowed on the boards. Says so in the ToS.

Teenagers are allowed however, but by then, they should be well aware of what a condom is.

Children aren't allow to have an account on here but they are allowed to read the message boards.
---
Official Cyndaquil of the Pokemon X/Y Board, The 7th Gen Pokemon games http://i.imgur.com/XWPfA.png
Click HERE to find out if you're stupid.
#12RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:45:12 PM
blue_hedgehog posted...
Mystic_Shado posted...
I know you trolls like to mock Wii U, but please, don't be so inappropriate. There are children on this board, and their parents might not want to have them know about this adult stuff yet. Sorry but if you post about this stuff again I'm gonna have to mark you... let's not stoop this low again please. Thank u

Children are not allowed on the boards. Says so in the ToS.

Teenagers are allowed however, but by then, they should be well aware of what a condom is.

Children aren't allow to have an account on here but they are allowed to read the message boards.

That's not my problem. If you're a child perusing message boards and you come across a condom topic, are you going to become a rapist?
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#13AMGPosted 1/25/2013 6:48:26 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Get it? :P

I'll never look at the name "Wii Fit U" the same way again.
#14CyricsServantPosted 1/25/2013 6:48:38 PM
I don't know . . . Yes?
#15SocranPosted 1/25/2013 7:20:45 PM(edited)
Guys, don't respond to anyone whose name ends in "Shado". He's a known troll who makes multiple alt accounts (you can tell by the fact that his is still a provisional account), and yet for some reason still insists on using essentially the same name for each one.

Anyway, I don't know why you guys go straight to condoms with a name that works perfectly fine for any normal clothing line. Or, y'know, an off-brand clothing line.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#16lazycomplifePosted 1/25/2013 7:23:22 PM
*wheezes*
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#17mjc0961Posted 1/25/2013 7:33:31 PM
This topic made me chuckle, nice joke.

Lots of condom jokes to be made actually, like always making sure your Wiimote is protected before you start having fun with it. ;)
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#18turtlej-manPosted 1/25/2013 8:26:25 PM
TC, lol!

And are you seriously complaining about a condom joke on gamefaqs?! It was harmless, and there is much worse filth on this site than that. Don't give me that crap about corrupting children's minds. It's the internet. Home of the bizarre. If a kid is curious, they WILL find a way to see it...
---
If a Killer Instinct 3 is never made....AT LEAST PUT THE FIRST 2 ON XBLA!!!!!
#19ZvolTxPosted 1/25/2013 8:32:34 PM
They must be pretty small....
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#20DrkVrtxPosted 1/26/2013 12:52:51 AM
My mind.