When you have kids

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When you have kids

User Info: GoIdenAce

GoIdenAce
3 years ago#1
What would you want their first game to be?
And what age will you introduce them?
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
3 years ago#2
God of War or Grand Theft Auto IV/V. Because I'll be a ****ty parent like that.

In all seriousness though, hmm...maybe Pokemon or Zelda. I'm not having kids for another couple years at least then another few years before they an properly hold a controller...we'll see what gaming is like in the next 5-6 years.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
3 years ago#3
My boy was 2 when he started playing outrun on my Xbox.

GoIdenAce
3 years ago#4
cool, forgot to add myself, It would be "A Link To The Past" when they hit 7 years
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811

User Info: Dark_Abaddon

Dark_Abaddon
3 years ago#5
same thing I had, old-school Megaman at age 5. If they can't beat them in a month or two, I will take them to get their DNA checked, to make sure they really ARE my kids.
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...

User Info: Frankula

Frankula
3 years ago#6
I think I want to introduce my future kids to retro video games before the at-the-time current gen. I will probably just give then my super Nintendo and all of its games and let them pick. They can't really go wrong :P
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM

GoIdenAce
3 years ago#7
Dark_Abaddon posted...
same thing I had, old-school Megaman at age 5. If they can't beat them in a month or two, I will take them to get their DNA checked, to make sure they really ARE my kids.

Ha-Ha! I have to say, If my own boy can't go through the Water Temple on OoT by 9 then I KNOW I couldn't be the father (FYI, I first beat that part when I was 6, no joke)

User Info: lazycomplife

lazycomplife
3 years ago#8
Frankula posted...
I think I want to introduce my future kids to retro video games before the at-the-time current gen. I will probably just give then my super Nintendo and all of its games and let them pick. They can't really go wrong :P

That's pretty awesome.
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards

User Info: RahzarX

RahzarX
3 years ago#9
lazycomplife posted...
Frankula posted...

That's pretty awesome.

Good, then they can appreciate how consoles developed over time.

Hopefully the kids at school don't let him know that the future has already happened.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."

User Info: DrRM

DrRM
3 years ago#10
pss only dumb humans have kids xD

off topic: my son will start retro :) so pong maybe :|
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When you have kids

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived