When you have kids

#1GoIdenAcePosted 1/25/2013 5:39:55 PM
What would you want their first game to be?
And what age will you introduce them?
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#2SakurafanboyPosted 1/25/2013 5:41:24 PM
God of War or Grand Theft Auto IV/V. Because I'll be a ****ty parent like that.

In all seriousness though, hmm...maybe Pokemon or Zelda. I'm not having kids for another couple years at least then another few years before they an properly hold a controller...we'll see what gaming is like in the next 5-6 years.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#3b1gt0nePosted 1/25/2013 5:42:03 PM
My boy was 2 when he started playing outrun on my Xbox.
#4GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 5:42:15 PM
cool, forgot to add myself, It would be "A Link To The Past" when they hit 7 years
---
Great Minecrafter? I need beta testers! http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1521811
#5Dark_AbaddonPosted 1/25/2013 5:42:33 PM
same thing I had, old-school Megaman at age 5. If they can't beat them in a month or two, I will take them to get their DNA checked, to make sure they really ARE my kids.
---
Me: my posts, now with 100% more signature
Hades: I liked it better when your posts had 100% less signature...
#6FrankulaPosted 1/25/2013 5:43:52 PM
I think I want to introduce my future kids to retro video games before the at-the-time current gen. I will probably just give then my super Nintendo and all of its games and let them pick. They can't really go wrong :P
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#7GoIdenAce(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 6:20:05 PM
Dark_Abaddon posted...
same thing I had, old-school Megaman at age 5. If they can't beat them in a month or two, I will take them to get their DNA checked, to make sure they really ARE my kids.

Ha-Ha! I have to say, If my own boy can't go through the Water Temple on OoT by 9 then I KNOW I couldn't be the father (FYI, I first beat that part when I was 6, no joke)
---
#8lazycomplifePosted 1/25/2013 6:21:52 PM
Frankula posted...
I think I want to introduce my future kids to retro video games before the at-the-time current gen. I will probably just give then my super Nintendo and all of its games and let them pick. They can't really go wrong :P

That's pretty awesome.
---
Wow really
Official Swinub of Pokemon X and Y boards
#9RahzarXPosted 1/25/2013 6:23:23 PM
lazycomplife posted...
Frankula posted...

That's pretty awesome.

Good, then they can appreciate how consoles developed over time.

Hopefully the kids at school don't let him know that the future has already happened.
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#10DrRMPosted 1/25/2013 6:24:52 PM
pss only dumb humans have kids xD

off topic: my son will start retro :) so pong maybe :|
---
"He aqui mi secreto, que no puede ser mas simple : solo con el corazon se puede ver bien; lo esencial es invisible para los ojos."