When you have kids

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When you have kids
3 years ago#21
Pokemon yellow age 4 or so.

Just like me.
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
3 years ago#22
my girls, one was 7 and first game was New Super Mario Bros, my other I believe was around 6ish (she takes more after me lol) and her first game experience was FFXI Online. She watched me play and was begging to play so one day I created a character on my account for her to goof off on. First game directly for here was about a year later, she played kingdom hearts on my ps2.
3 years ago#23
I don't want my kids to game, for social reasons.

Burn him/her! BURN THEM! D:<
3DS Friend Code: 0130-1798-2750 Name: Dakota
PSN: Wolfy4226. Add me. Wii U: Wolfy4226 Add me.
3 years ago#24
My 5 year has inherited my NES, and can play the SNES when I'm around (it's in my 'mancave' with my other consoles/PC). Really though, I
only allow him to play sparingly and when I'm around. He has a lot of educational games, so I'd prefer he got the most of those for now.
"The key to happiness is disinterest mingled with mild contempt."
Better living through apathy. If you're into that sort of thing.
3 years ago#25
I would just let them play my games

They could pick
3 years ago#26
anyone who says anything other than "Super Mario Bros." is part of the ****ing problem
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
3 years ago#27
Zakuroo posted...
I don't want my kids to game, for social reasons.

Burn him/her! BURN THEM! D:<

Haha. A large part of it is concern that they will become addicted to games like I did, and thus will slack in other areas of their lives.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
3 years ago#28
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Whatever game he wants, as long as it is age appropriate. I have much more pressing concerns for my child than what video games he/she plays.

Diaper changing and breast milk vs bottle milk is the preferred discussion topic on a gaming forum.
Right? Riiiight?

Did I say anything remotely resembling that?
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
3 years ago#29
Start Retro and let them work there way up from there. My GF is possibly pregnant so I have actually been thinking about this lol.

Super Mario World
Super Mario All Stars
Super Mario World 2
Zombies Ate My Neighnors
Sunset Riders
Mortal Kombat
any Final Fantasy
Legend of The Mystical Ninja

Power Rangers The Movie
any Sonic
Altered Beast

Seems Balanced enough.
3 years ago#30
Whatever games interest them that I would call age appropriate, based on my child's maturity. I'd want to always play with them until they were 10+. If I got to pick, I suppose I'd say Mario Kart or Kirby games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. When you have kids

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived