When you have kids

#31jagger_wandererPosted 1/25/2013 8:48:52 PM
Professor Layton, Brain Age, Monster Hunter, bullet hell shooters, anything that is superbly challenging or needs high end coordination and skills. I must mold my champion.
---
Joy is to the ears that hear not the mouth that speaks.
Chronicles of the Unbeliever
#32sentoworfPosted 1/25/2013 8:52:33 PM
Pacman
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#33allchiefedupPosted 1/25/2013 8:53:14 PM
My 4 year old daughter loves super Mario bros WiiU and Mario Chase. She also goes on Netflix to watch the super Mario bros super show cartoon.
#34InfernalLurkerPosted 1/25/2013 9:05:50 PM
I have 2 daughters. I did not introduce them to videogames. They found it themselves.

My wife plays a lot of DS, so my 2 year old daughter picked it up off of where ever she left it one day and started playing brain age. My wife saw that she had no problem navigating menus and finding the stuff she liked to do, so after a while of her playing that, then she went out and bought her a Spongebob videogame because that was her favorite show. It was Atlantis Squarepantis. She beat it herself at the age of about 32 months. Around 3 or so when my wife picked up a Wii, she also bought her Toy Story 3. She enjoyed that game, beat it herself around 4 years old.

Anyways, she is 6 now and she mainly plays Wii games. Occasionally I let her play Worms HD on my 360 as she likes that game. She doesn't play anything on the PS3 as the few games I have on it are MGS4, Assassin's Creed, and God of War. Obviously nothing she can play. She hasn't touched the Wii U because I have no games for it yet.

My younger daughter who is 3 also started at the age of 2 but that is because of her older sister. She also started with the DS, she likes and still plays Mario Kart.

Other than that, both of them like to play various Ipad/Ipod/Iphone app games.
---
Leveling up jobs is a means to an end. It isn't content.
#35dillo9000Posted 1/25/2013 9:09:44 PM
Super Mario. Obviously the obvious.
---
Can't wait for: Persona 5, Pikmin 3, SSB4
Currently playing: Persona 4 Arena, Persona 3 FES, Sonic Adventure
#36ADHDguitarPosted 1/25/2013 9:13:27 PM
Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Banjo Kazooie, and whatnot.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#37snae99Posted 1/25/2013 9:15:51 PM
I don't know what specific age, but around the 2-5 area. I've been gaming since I was 2 (yes I actually do remember that far back, only bits though) so it's entirely possible for my future offspring to game at that age although not very well.

As for what games, well I'll definitely start them off with a little bit of everything. Super Mario World, Sonic 3&K, Mega Man X, Ocarina of Time, Goldeneye, Street Fighter 2, Pokemon, etc. I basically would like for them to appreciate old games before they play the new.
---
Currently playing: Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Paper Mario Sticker Star, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Sonic Colors
#38LodeiroSnakePosted 1/25/2013 9:27:12 PM
Pew pew games.
Kids LOVES pew pew games.
#39CaliberChampPosted 1/25/2013 9:32:25 PM
It won't be Angry Birds, that's for dam sure. I'd probably introduce them to Pokemon though. If not that than a Mario Bros. or Sonic game.
---
Recommended games: Guild Wars 2, The Witcher 2, Skyrim, Batman arkham city, Brutal Legend
Terrible games: Dark Souls, Demon Souls, Diablo 3, X-Com, War Z
#40GalcianPosted 1/25/2013 10:10:49 PM
don't know, but I will show them some DBZ eventually
---
http://images.wikia.com/finalfantasy/images/5/56/Versus_logo.jpg
A new era