I wish it only cost me $1 to convert my DVDs to Blue-Rays

#11AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:07:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/25/2013 8:08:13 PM
Humans have a very large tendency to rationalize irrational unintelligent purchases when its something they want.

Thats all thats going on here, in that article and in every topic on this board defending Nintendo nickel and diming people to play the same games they own, on the SAME emulators (um if the Wii VC works on Wii U, no they do not need to 'code new emulators' they already have them. Wii isnt emulated, its hardware based BC, and its not extra hardware either, Wii U and Wii share the same archiecture, just upgraded. Any emulator that works on Wii works in Wii U mode without modification. Those most hard line nintendo fanatics dont know **** about how hardware and software works so they make up random moronic reasons like coders have to "recode" roms and dumb **** like that. No, they dont. You're just gullible).

I'm just glad I never did something as dumb as paying for roms of old ass games. They look better on a real emulator on PC anyway, and theres more options. Plus none of these greedy as **** Nintendo shenanigans. All these nintendo addicts can keep enabling these shameless fleecing tactics. Better them than me
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#13jaymart_2k(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:10:31 PM
kingofall214 posted...
"But Sony does it for free"
"It doesn't matter shut up and bend over"

That is the entire point of this guys article.

That's cause no one would buy the vita version. That handheld is almost as big of a dud as the ps go.
---
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart
#14Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 8:10:48 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
With new features like save states, custom controls, and Miiverse.

But it'sstill the same game, and again this would only be half an issue if Nintendo had say not have Wii Mode so games can be played from the Wii U Menu, have say Pro Controller free, then charge a buck for the other features.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#15TheFallenPriestPosted 1/25/2013 8:17:55 PM
kingofall214 posted...
You are paying $1 dollar to redownload the same exact ROM into a different folder on your wii u. Some even say Nintendo encrypts the roms so they won't work on the other. Don't support this crap. Grab an emulator for your phone/pc/tablet whatever.

Really? So its all just a matter of encrpyption that causes the gamepad not to work? Thats always been there since the game was first released for the wii vc? Man the foresight of nintendo is amazing!
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/631516-wii-u/64999261/728682650 Xeeh_Blitz says Wii U Controller Rattling is worse than XBox RROD, Troll status confirmed.
#16GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/25/2013 8:20:41 PM
It should be free as a service to all the people that have a Wii U now and nothing to do on the damn thing because of the current lack of games

It should be free because off tv play was advertised as a main feature in the commercials

It should be free because its already something the system can do without extra 'coding' and only morons believe they have to do some kind of extra work to enable it

Theres a reason Wii U VC was delayed from launch. Because they didnt want to give people this feature for free, because they knew they could nickel and dime for it if they made it separate. Nintendo always pulls **** like this, and dumbass kids and manchildren always enable and support them and throw away more of their money instead of sticking a foot up Nintendos ass and decrying the greedy tactics.

If people flipped over this in a big way, they would end up dropping the charges and change it. Gamers need to grow some ****in spines already. The gaming industry is the one industry with no regulations and no oversight, the companies get away with murder, and the customers are all beta ass wimps that always take it in the rear like whipped dogs.

Its ****in pathetic man
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#17mralspspPosted 1/25/2013 8:20:58 PM
jaymart_2k posted...
kingofall214 posted...
"But Sony does it for free"
"It doesn't matter shut up and bend over"

That is the entire point of this guys article.

That's cause no one would buy the vita version. That handheld is almost as big of a dud as the ps go.

The Wii U is also headed for failure.

By this reply you are definitely a Sony hater and troll.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#18656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 8:21:45 PM
TheFallenPriest posted...

Really? So its all just a matter of encrpyption that causes the gamepad not to work? Thats always been there since the game was first released for the wii vc? Man the foresight of nintendo is amazing!

No, but I'm pretty sure they don't have to add those features on a per game basis. I doubt people would be complaining if Nintendo charged everyone a dollar to bring across all their games.

Don't defend ***y practices.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#19AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:23:16 PM
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
It should be free as a service to all the people that have a Wii U now and nothing to do on the damn thing because of the current lack of games

It should be free because off tv play was advertised as a main feature in the commercials

It should be free because its already something the system can do without extra 'coding' and only morons believe they have to do some kind of extra work to enable it

1) That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, no one likes/dislikes what you like/dislikes.

2) That doesn't mean a thing if the game can't actually do it.

3) Aw, cute, the kid's pretending that he knows how programming works. OK, keep telling yourself that Wii games can do what the Wii U can way before the latter was even created.
#20AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:24:22 PM
656stooge posted...
No, but I'm pretty sure they don't have to add those features on a per game basis

They do. Or it WOULDN'T BE A PER GAME BASIS.

I doubt people would be complaining if Nintendo charged everyone a dollar to bring across all their games.

That doesn't make any damn sense.