I wish it only cost me $1 to convert my DVDs to Blue-Rays

#21656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 8:25:31 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
656stooge posted...
No, but I'm pretty sure they don't have to add those features on a per game basis

They do. Or it WOULDN'T BE A PER GAME BASIS.

Do you have proof of this?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_wbc3Z5C8
#22AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:26:38 PM
656stooge posted...

How about the fact that it is in fact a per game basis? Or do you just assume that the eeeeevil Nintendo is just conning people? Guess what? Games like ZombiU? Don't have Off-TV Play. It is a per game basis.
#23656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 8:29:28 PM
AhnoldDood posted...
656stooge posted...

How about the fact that it is in fact a per game basis?

So what you're saying is that you're just blindly supporting it because Nintendo says so?

Geese. And I wonder why they're doing it?

(hint. it has to do with 'because they can get away with it because of people like you')
---
#24AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:33:36 PM(edited)
656stooge posted...
So what you're saying is that you're just blindly supporting it because Nintendo says so?

Geese. And I wonder why they're doing it?

(hint. it has to do with 'because they can get away with it because of people like you')

You are just so adorable.

OK, kid, keep believing that every game that can be on the Wii U automatically could play alone on the GamePad, and that the eeeeeevil Nintendo is just trying to take your money.

Hey, guess what, every Kinect game is compatible with the Xbox 360 controller! But the eeeevil Microsoft is trying to take your money by proclaiming otherwise!
#25656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 8:33:32 PM
AhnoldDood posted...

OK, kid, keep believing that every game that can be on the Wii U automatically could play alone on the GamePad, and that the eeeeeevil Nintendo is just trying to take your money.

Kid? Is that the wittiest retort you have? And nice job twisting peoples words. When did anyone bring up any other game that isn't a VC title?

You realise that adding things like custom controls, save states and playing on the game pad would only require editing the basic emulator, right?
---
#26AhnoldDoodPosted 1/25/2013 8:35:43 PM(edited)
656stooge posted...
And nice job twisting peoples words.

Says the one who only took one part of my entire comment.

You realise that adding things like custom controls, save states and playing on the game pad would only require editing the basic emulator, right?

I didn't know the NES and SNES play on the same emulator! Wait, it doesn't. The VC isn't like the average emulator. The games need to be packed in WADS to work, not just basic roms. That's why games like MP2 won't work on a homebrew Wii emulator, but will on VC.
#27darkjedilinkPosted 1/25/2013 8:35:18 PM
I like how nobody's actually arguing with the individual points of the article. They're just calling people who agree with any of it fanboys.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#28Baha05Posted 1/25/2013 8:36:33 PM
darkjedilink posted...
I like how nobody's actually arguing with the individual points of the article. They're just calling people who agree with any of it fanboys.

Kinda like how you called me a rapist eh?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#29IknowKungFuPosted 1/25/2013 8:36:48 PM
DVDs are physical media and BluRays are higher def. Are the VC games going to be HD for $1
---
Go Fist Yourself
#30656stoogePosted 1/25/2013 8:42:08 PM(edited)
AhnoldDood posted...

I didn't know the NES and SNES play on the same emulator! Wait, it doesn't. The VC isn't like the average emulator. The games need to be packed in WADS to work, not just basic roms. That's why games like MP2 won't work on a homebrew Wii emulator, but will on VC.

What are you on about? No **** they don't. Does that change a single fact from my previous post? No.

These additions are not on a per game basis. That's my point. Stay on topic.

EDIT: I retract my nasty remarks. Getting too angry over nothing (well I'm not really angry, but it's coming across like I am). Sorry.
---