Does it bother/anno you that Nintendo is taking so long for the OS speed update?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does it bother/anno you that Nintendo is taking so long for the OS speed update?
3 years ago#21
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
DTY3 posted...
ADHDguitar posted...
DTY3 posted...
Rainswept posted...
The update is probably finished already, but with the slow WiiU memory and slow OS it won't be arriving until sometime next Winter.

That makes no sense.

Pretty sure he was joking.

Yeah but even as a joke that made no sense.

You getting butthurt makes no sense either, though. You could just leave and play the games you defend so hard.

I'm...butthurt because I said that made no sense..? lol ok.

Also what games am I defending again...?

Ah who am I kidding. You arent going to respond. Youre just talking out of your ass :)
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#22
Probably going to take a while to code around the slow hynix memory they stuffed in the machine
---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
3 years ago#23
Considering I don't use the Wii U daily (or even often at this point in time), it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
---
http://backloggery.com/main.php?user=lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
3 years ago#24
Chargrilled posted...
Probably going to take a while to code around the slow hynix memory they stuffed in the machine

Blahblahblah slow RAM. That's no excuse for an OS this slow. It's just very poorly optimized code.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
3 years ago#25
Nope. The slow loading doesn't even really bother me that much either. It did at first but I got used to it. Not saying that it won't be nice for it to run faster though.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
3 years ago#26
The longer it takes the more optimized it will be.
3 years ago#27
Nope because I love how it bothers Nintendrones.
3 years ago#28
Yes.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Does it bother/anno you that Nintendo is taking so long for the OS speed update?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived