Stop whining about $1-$1.50 transfer fee >_>

#1dennis941012Posted 1/26/2013 12:37:14 AM(edited)
1) IT IS BUSINESS PRACTICE nintendo isn't charity they make games for $$$ just like MS and Sony.
2) "but Sony does it for free" and they are selling 32GB memory stick for $90 so you can get them for "free"
3) Wii U version VC costs extra anyway YOU are paying for upgrade not transfer.
4) You can play it in Wii mode completely free.
5) Blah Blah Nintendo is greedy who isn't? No one is forcing you to buy Wii U.

I am expecting at list 2X ignored users to troll me here

---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#2TheBonfiniPosted 1/26/2013 12:42:40 AM
My bank account has never had more than four zeroes in it.

Nintendo's has 10 zeroes. They can afford the lousy buck to use the main feature of their newest system they are trying to use to extort the innocent public of their debased currency.
---
www.facebook.com/mikebonfini
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#3Someguy_13Posted 1/26/2013 12:47:04 AM
It's not even a transfer fee.

You're paying for the extra stuff that comes with the Wii U's VC.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#4wskingwsPosted 1/26/2013 1:24:27 AM
I agree. They're not FORCING anyone to "upgrade it". If you don't like it then just dont upgrade it, it's that simple.
---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#5Blazefire_Posted 1/26/2013 1:50:03 AM
Furthermore, you have to buy PSP games for around 20-30 sometimes 40$ for the VITA. Be thankful you can get most of your old games for 1-1.50$ on the Wii U while sony wants you to pay even more..
---
XBL GT: Lethal234
#6DiscostewSMPosted 1/26/2013 2:04:19 AM
Don't forget Microsoft, who force you to have an online subscription with them so you can use apps like Netflix.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#7AwayFromHerePosted 1/26/2013 2:05:50 AM
Why so much though? We already payed $5+ for 20-25 year old games, and some of us have several dozen. I have over 100 VC games.

Why is it a pick and choose kind of deal? Why not a flat fee based on how many games you have?
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#8CaptainMoosePosted 1/26/2013 2:15:53 AM
AwayFromHere posted...
Why so much though? We already payed $5+ for 20-25 year old games, and some of us have several dozen. I have over 100 VC games.

Why is it a pick and choose kind of deal? Why not a flat fee based on how many games you have?

... It is a flat fee no matter how many games you have. If it wasn't a flat fee that would mean it fluctuates between games, not that there's only two price points (1/1.50).
#9Ryan SiPosted 1/26/2013 7:08:07 AM
I love how fanboys try and turn this whole thing around on Sony after days of outrage at Nintendo. Just lol.

The fact is Sony isn't going to charge me to re-download or transfer my games to a new console. It's free and everything is tied to PSN, not my console. Also, if I choose to use SD card instead of redownloading, I can use whatever kind I want.

Bringing Vita into the discussion reeks of desperation. We're talking console to console transfers and Nintendo fanboys are reaching for straws mentioning handheld to console procedures.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#10KouramaPosted 1/26/2013 7:31:06 AM
Ryan Si posted...
I love how fanboys try and turn this whole thing around on Sony after days of outrage at Nintendo. Just lol.

The fact is Sony isn't going to charge me to re-download or transfer my games to a new console. It's free and everything is tied to PSN, not my console. Also, if I choose to use SD card instead of redownloading, I can use whatever kind I want.

Bringing Vita into the discussion reeks of desperation. We're talking console to console transfers and Nintendo fanboys are reaching for straws mentioning handheld to console procedures.

Nintendo isn't perfect, although this $1 fee only affects people who willingly splurged on tons of VC games on the Wii and then also bought a Wii U but want the new features.

In the same case Sony isn't perfect as I have a nice collection of PS2 games that I can never play on my PS3 due to lack of BC or I need to rebuy the digital version.

Or let's talk about Microsoft that requires Xbox Live for pretty much everything and also does not have amazing BC (better than Sony). Also any purchases made on the original Xbox are lost as Microsoft abandoned their original Xbox marketplace.

None of the big 3 are perfect but Nintendo isn't as horrible as a ton of people are making them out to be.