Stop whining about $1-$1.50 transfer fee >_>

#61ElectricMolePosted 1/29/2013 4:59:23 PM
You're paying for the full Wii U version, but at a discounted price. Pricing seems fair enough
---
NinNetID: ElectricMole, PSN: kronekodow7188
#62SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/29/2013 5:15:33 PM
Blazefire_ posted...
Furthermore, you have to buy PSP games for around 20-30 sometimes 40$ for the VITA. Be thankful you can get most of your old games for 1-1.50$ on the Wii U while sony wants you to pay even more..

That's if you don't own them. And those are retail games, genius. No one pays that much for PSN only games. Hell, on PSN, you don't even have to pay an extra $1-1.50 if you bought the game digitally ONCE! Sony doesn't make you rebuy PS Classics once you buy them the first time. So Nintendo is trolling you buy making you rebuy your digital games just to play them on a small screen, again, if you bought them on a 3DS. So buying the same ROMs separately for Wii, then 3DS, then WiiU is better than buying a digital game once from Sony? Troll confirmed.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#63ZetamancerPosted 1/29/2013 5:15:44 PM
beetle717 posted...
beetle717 posted...
It's a new version with added functionality.

Except it's not, it's the same version of the game, added functions would be like including Online game modes.

So do you not understand that the Wii U version has added functionality from the Wii version or are you just lying?

Oh my, added functionality! The ability to talk about your game on a message board!

This is an innovation... oh wait...
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#64beetle717Posted 1/30/2013 7:18:01 AM
beetle717 posted...
beetle717 posted...
It's a new version with added functionality.

Except it's not, it's the same version of the game, added functions would be like including Online game modes.

So do you not understand that the Wii U version has added functionality from the Wii version or are you just lying?

Oh my, added functionality! The ability to talk about your game on a message board!

This is an innovation... oh wait...

As well as off tv play, leaderboards. If I bought AC3 on Xbox did I get ripped off because the PS3 and WiiU versions weren't in the case? Of course not, just like when someone bought the Wii version they didn't have the Wii U version included.
---
Why is it my dog can hold it's bladder for 8 hours while I'm at work but only 25 mins when I'm home?
#65BeerOnTapPosted 1/30/2013 7:23:28 AM
TheBonfini posted...
My bank account has never had more than four zeroes in it.

Nintendo's has 10 zeroes. They can afford the lousy buck to use the main feature of their newest system they are trying to use to extort the innocent public of their debased currency.

I think you got raped at one of those occupy protests.
Get a job.