Wii U's 3D Mario Final Boss needs to be like 3D Land's Finale...

#11mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 6:26:57 AM
No thanks, I'd rather have a boss fight like NSMBU... Where you actually get to fight him. How many damn games are you just going to chase Bowser in? I remember you do it in 3D Land, NSMB2, and I was reminded by a friend that you do it in NSMBWii as well.

Enough s***ty Bowser chasing final bosses. Let us fight him!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#12mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 6:28:37 AM
strongo9 posted...
Is it just me does anybody else feel that final Bowser fights have always been stale?

They were getting there until NSMBU actually had a good one. Hope they continue the trend rather than do more chases.
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#13StephenYap3Posted 1/26/2013 10:43:02 AM
No. I do like some Bowser battles, but I was very disappointed with 3D Land's one. It's just "Get to the switch! Get to the switch!" -__- Instead, I want to stand up and fight Bowser, not run like Greg Heffley.

I did like the music, though.
---
I have trouble communicating with people :(
#14emagdnEPosted 1/26/2013 10:57:30 AM
dear Arceus, you fanboys actually LIKED that stupid, underwhelming platforming segment with Bowser half-assing trying to kill you, to end an extremely half-assed game?!

Nintendo fans should be the most critical of all, they should know what quality is and get on Nintendo for no longer providing it, not mindlessly sucking up to them at every corner for producing ****!
---
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus