remake is huge news now?

#1Killeryoshi8Posted 1/26/2013 7:03:24 AM
New mario is news? New zelda is news?

Come on, what would the Wii U be without those games? It would be a bigger surprise if Nintendo would not make these games.
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#2lepeosPosted 1/26/2013 7:10:18 AM(edited)
You're right, when things like this are announced everyone should just ignore it.

Their message boards should be renamed 'Wink, Wink, Nudge, Nudge' and all the topics and messages posted should be vague and incoherent

"*Spoilers*

How did you. You know?"

Good work TC
---
@lepeos
Pokemon White 2 FC : 2624 0583 6539
#3AlphrinPosted 1/26/2013 7:36:18 AM
It's not the announcement, so much as the idea that we're getting near enough to the games' release that Nintendo is actually ready to officially announce it. It's called building hype. When official videos are shown at E3, that will build even more hype.
---
I've decided not to have a signature.
#4Killeryoshi8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:38:28 AM
everything except Wii U gets Bioshock Infinite, Gta 5, new Metal Gear solid etc

Wii U gets HD remake, and nintendrones claim Wii U has already won next generation
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#5ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 8:41:16 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...

Wii U gets HD remake, and nintendrones claim Wii U has already won next generation

An HD remake to a game we want more than any of those. I have Bioshock and GTA on pre order for the Xbox. If I was forced to choose, I'd drop them both instantly for Wind Waker.

And we are getting X, and that "Weeaboo Crossover," both of which we're all pretty excited for, so this is just a case of "You're wrong for liking that! Stop liking it!"
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/26/2013 8:47:07 AM
An HD remake to a game we want more than any of those.

lol stop.

But yes this is big news because there really aren't many games worth buying on the Wii U.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#7mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 8:48:47 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...

Good thing I also have everything else then. I can play GTA V, new Metal Gear Solid, Pikmin 3, LEGO City Undercover, and Wind Waker HD. Hurray for not being a fanboy!
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#8ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 8:50:31 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
An HD remake to a game we want more than any of those.

lol stop.

But yes this is big news because there really aren't many games worth buying on the Wii U.

Again, you're literately telling me what I want because apparently I can't decide for myself. You're not even troll like this forum likes to call you, you're just a dick.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#9Zato InfinitePosted 1/26/2013 8:54:39 AM
I want Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101 more than I want the remakes.
#10Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:48 AM
It's huge news because it's considered the "hidden gem" of the main-series Zelda games, the Zelda cycle has propelled it into the spot of favor among fans, and the original version has gotten overly pricey ($50). This is a huge fan-pleaser, of course it's huge news.
---
*wipes brown*