So power doesn't matter again?

#1ThaPrinceRazielPosted 1/26/2013 9:01:42 AM
Remember when Nintendo boasted about the Wii U being stronger than the current gen of consoles and everyone believed them. So everyone here believed that the Wii u would be on par with the PS4 and nextbox, because Sony apparently wouldn't be able to afford another high speced console and Microsoft wouldn't bother because they're focusing on casuals? Well now that reality caught up... Is it back to "graphics don't matter & multiplat games are better on pc anyway?"
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black
#2Killeryoshi8Posted 1/26/2013 9:03:17 AM
Nintendrones are drooling over an HD remake of a 10 year old game.

They want good graphics as much as any other person. However, when the Xbox 720 and PS4 come out, they will pretend graphics are not important.
---
Blockscape - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=SFKlNskaRPU&feature=fvwp
#3SkyCrackersPosted 1/26/2013 9:03:59 AM
I don't think power matters when it comes to the Wii U being successful sales-wise, but it would be nice to have something a little better than what we got.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#4CaptainMoosePosted 1/26/2013 9:05:27 AM
If you really don't think the LAUNCH graphics of the WiiU are gonna get any better then you obviously know NOTHING about VG.
Go research the ps3 and how crappy the graphics were when it first came out.
#5DeathSnipe777Posted 1/26/2013 9:07:12 AM(edited)
Pretty sure no one here ever had the disillusioned idea that the WiiU would be just as powerful as the PS4 and 720. Way to pick fights over things that no one said except for a couple rabid fanboys.
---
3DS FC: 3609-1047-7032
Steam / PSN / NNID: Marlouchu
#63D_ShadoPosted 1/26/2013 9:06:55 AM
G-g-graphics don't matter guys! Would you rather have some last-gen port as a quick cash-in smeared in a bunch of bloom, or Wind Waker HD?
#7CaptainMoosePosted 1/26/2013 9:07:13 AM
Yeah they won't be ps4720 levels but the graphics WILL get better.
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 1/26/2013 9:08:14 AM
idiots made it matter
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#9TheRealistKillaPosted 1/26/2013 9:09:15 AM
i think at this point tv displays will need to project better display if a console wanted to look significantly greater than whats currently out there
---
I have never seen a kid so explosive in my life. Mike Mayock on Percy Lord have Mercy Harvin
#10ThaPrinceRaziel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:16:41 AM
DeathSnipe777 posted...
Pretty sure no one here ever had the disillusioned idea that the WiiU would be just as powerful as the PS4 and 720. Way to pick fights over things that no one said except for a couple rabid fanboys.

What happened to Sony's junk status and the kinect etc.? Or are we using selective memory properties? And what about the gap between the consoles would be barely noticeable and the multiplats would be based off the Wii U? Don't tell me you forgot those claims?
---
Reaver of Souls.. I have become something... Darker Than Black