So power doesn't matter again?

#61darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 10:24:03 PM
kyomagi posted...
darkjedilink posted...
kyomagi posted...
dont worry, as soon as we see all the shoddy, water downed ports coming over to the wii u because game devs are making games on the 720/ps4, this board will be extremely entertaining.

You mean, like those shoddy, watered-down ports of 360 games the PS3 got a ton of?

Wasn't the PS3 supposed to be significantly more powerful than the 360, because it came out a year newer?

yep, seeing as im not a drone and i own multiple systems, i owned a ps3 for exclusives and i played all the multi-plats on the xbox

So, shoddy and watered-down ports are fine on the PS3, no proof of quality whatsoever, but do it to Wii U and obviously the Wii U sucks.

Yeah, you're not a drone at all, are you?
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#62Banjo2553Posted 1/26/2013 11:14:29 PM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
lol nice try.

developers are already familiar with this kind of hardware for YEARS. they know how to make games good looking.

now with the PS4 and Xbox 720 that will be different. the whole new hardware will open up new possibilities which weren't even possible this generation, so developers need to crank up things like artstyle and textures. that makes the difference between launch games and later ones.

In this post = The WiiU is made with the exact same hardware as the PS3 and 360. No differences whatsoever.
---
Come see my game collection: http://www.backloggery.com/bakonbitz
#63geneticsftwPosted 1/26/2013 11:18:04 PM
Banjo2553 posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
lol nice try.

developers are already familiar with this kind of hardware for YEARS. they know how to make games good looking.

now with the PS4 and Xbox 720 that will be different. the whole new hardware will open up new possibilities which weren't even possible this generation, so developers need to crank up things like artstyle and textures. that makes the difference between launch games and later ones.

In this post = The WiiU is made with the exact same hardware as the PS3 and 360. No differences whatsoever.

That is an upgrade, a few months ago it was weaker.
---
Sweet