When do we get a Zelda game where link is black?

#31csalvi42Posted 1/26/2013 2:39:21 PM
thats like asking when are we going to get an assassins creed 3 where the protagonist is white. They conceived Link as a pale hero and for continuity sake they keep him that way. Dont try to racialize something that is not inherently racial.
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#32aaasdjfkldsfkPosted 1/26/2013 2:44:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#33DTY3Posted 1/26/2013 2:57:50 PM
50 Cent is probably one of the only black video game characters with more than one game.

His first game was abysmal.

His second was hilarious and actually a decent Gears ripoff.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#34ThreinfhirPosted 1/26/2013 3:01:34 PM
That would never work. Link can swim. Besides that Link is the silent protagonist. Black Link talks too much.
---
NNID: Threinfhir
#35DTY3Posted 1/26/2013 3:02:49 PM
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Virus66 posted...
P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N posted...
Name one black main protagonist who has been featured in more than one game. No side characters, if character creation is featured the default must be black, and they have to have been in more than 1 title. It's friggin impossible!

Sazh Katzroy and Barret Wallace are two main characters

I said main protagonist, those are side characters. The main heroes of those games are Lighting (I think, haven't played it) and Cloud

And I forgot about the Bulletproof games because they were horrible games that nobody talks about.

Bulletproof is one game. It is horrible.

His second game is Blood on the Sand (a game where 50 cent fights terrorists in the Middle East) and it was decent.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#36adampeltzPosted 1/26/2013 5:42:42 PM
Threinfhir posted...
That would never work. Link can swim. Besides that Link is the silent protagonist. Black Link talks too much.

Oh... you did not just say that....
---
XBL gamertag: Peltz | Wii U NNID: Peltz-0
3DS Friend code: 1161-0129-0691.
#37Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 1/26/2013 5:58:21 PM
Threinfhir posted...

I, on behalf of this message board, grant you the International Medal of Truthitude for your fantastic comment.
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#38Jag85Posted 1/26/2013 6:05:03 PM
Geez, not this again...

Jag85 posted...
Isn't The Legend of Zelda supposed to be set in a fictional world different from ours? And in this fantasy world, they're supposed to be elves, so they're not even humans, let alone Caucasians.

Besides, blonde hair and blue eyes doesn't necessarily make the character Caucasian... just look at the Final Fantasy characters, where Cloud and Tidus are blonde-haired and blue-eyed yet their faces look distinctly Japanese.
#39GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/26/2013 6:12:02 PM
Nintendos based in Japan, a nation that hasn't succumbed to politically correct "multiculturalism" or letting it warp their artistic vision just to pander to whiny babies that have victim complexes.

Link is asian or european. He could be either, due to how japan depicts even asians in games and anime. And he always will be. Deal with it. Its never gonna change.

If a videogame, movie, or other mediums protagonists skin color affects your ability to enjoy the game, then YOU are the racist.

Just sayin.
---
"Dragon Age 2 was a train wreck the entire game, ME3 was like screaming rollercoaster that ran out of track and everyone died." -nIMr0D888
#40Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/26/2013 6:27:52 PM
adampeltz posted...
Threinfhir posted...

Oh... you did not just say that....

Didn't you ever notice White Link can't jump?
---
NNID: ChocoboDragoon
GT: Chocobo Dragoon