So... Ghost Recon Online is awesome.

#1P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/26/2013 10:02:58 AM
You should give it a try. You can tell it's not fully ready yet, and I'm glad that Ubisoft is fleshing it out before moving it to the Wii U platform.
---
Hello... you lost me at "hello"...
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#2Poopcorn13Posted 1/26/2013 10:08:42 AM
Ah, is that why a release date hasn't been announced? Well, that's fine.
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia
#3Crazyguy4005Posted 1/26/2013 10:11:00 AM
I dunno...I have been playing it for a while now and its been disappointing. Especially with all the hype for the latest patch and what it actually brought....they are extremely far from being able to start working on the console version again.
---
Check my info for network ID's
#4P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 10:17:37 AM(edited)
Of course. I don't know anything about the community though, I just got it yesterday.
#5P_A_N_D_A_M_A_N(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:47:42 PM
Nobody else played it?
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece
#6ZvolTxPosted 1/26/2013 2:52:27 PM
Looked kinda... "Meh" to me. If I'm gonna play a shooter it's likely gonna be a CoD game, and even then I'm pretty much burned out on shooters. Bought BO2, barely even played it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#7YamiYugi4400Posted 1/26/2013 3:02:17 PM
Played it awhile ago, it is pretty fun
---
Exodia - Obliterate!!!
#8darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 3:15:09 PM
I played it a LOT - closed beta'd, open beta'd, etc.

I always felt the balancing was WAY tilted to SMG's. They're far too accurate for the distance they get shot from. As in, it's a lot easier and more effective to snipe with an SMG than with even a sniper rifle.

To the best of my knowledge, they never fixed it. Not how I wanna snipe.

Whenever it hits Wii U, though, I'll give it another go, especially if all the goodies I've unlocked transfer over.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie