Why lazy third-party devs don't port their games to the Wii U

#13D_ShadoPosted 1/26/2013 10:03:30 AM
1. No desire for innovation, just want to make another military FPS
2. Bias against Nintendo
3. Too lazy to learn the Wii U coding
4. Little faith in the Wii U just because it's not some super PS4 or dumb s***

Basically the ones who don't plan to develop on Wii U are COWARDS. Remember that the greater risk = greater reward, so the devs that ARE developing for Wii U will end up dominating the next generation. Remember this and remember to post the Wii U oath in any troll topic about canceled Wii U games:

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No trolls shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship Sony's might,
Beware the power, Wii U lover's light!!!

Stay strong fellow Nintenbros.
#2DaCSSMastahPosted 1/26/2013 10:10:56 AM(edited)
3D_Shado posted...
1. No desire for innovation, just want to make another military FPS
2. Bias against Nintendo
3. Too lazy to learn the Wii U coding
4. Little faith in the Wii U just because it's not some super PS4 or dumb s***

Basically the ones who don't plan to develop on Wii U are COWARDS. Remember that the greater risk = greater reward, so the devs that ARE developing for Wii U will end up dominating the next generation. Remember this and remember to post the Wii U oath in any troll topic about canceled Wii U games:

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No trolls shall escape my sight.
Let those who worship Sony's might,
Beware the power, Wii U lover's light!!!

Stay strong fellow Nintenbros.

Wow, what a fan boy topic.

1. It has nothing to do with no desire for innovation. It just might not fit in with the vision for their game. It is their game NOT YOURS.

2. And rightly so. they are a very closed off company and history tells them that unless your are Nintendo actually making the game, chances are not good for selling a lot of copies. Its a risk/reward for them, and they are seeing too much risk, and not enough reward.

3. What a stupid comment. Absolutely stupid. Clearly you have no idea what it takes to actually learn how to program. I don't do game programming, but I do web programming and it takes a lot of skill and time to become masters of any code. These are hard working and very smart developers.

4. It has nothing to do with PS4 or Xbox. Reread #2 if you didn't get it in your head before on why someone might not want to make a game for WiiU.

I am astonished that you would call these game companies 'cowards'. It is a old saying, but it is more true here than anywhere. If you don't like it, then make your own game and then maybe your tune will change.

Good grief.
---
Graphic Designer since birth - www.cibgraphics.com
PRETTY + SMART: It takes more than good looks to make a design effective
#3QlJGamerPosted 1/26/2013 10:09:37 AM
Stop Trolling!
---
Quite Intelligent Judging
#4DifferentialEquationPosted 1/26/2013 10:11:44 AM
Third-party devs don't understand TRADISHUNAL japan console.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#5__Gaminator__Posted 1/26/2013 10:15:36 AM
He's trying to be a troll by parodying extreme fanboys. That's why he has 30 alts and spends whatever time he isn't eating or sleeping on these boards.
---
Bear in my oatmeal!
#6pikachupwnagePosted 1/26/2013 10:24:28 AM
__Gaminator__ posted...
He's trying to be a troll by parodying extreme fanboys. That's why he has 30 alts and spends whatever time he isn't eating or sleeping on these boards.

Yup.

Not sure whether constant bashing of the U or this is more annoying....
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#7wskingwsPosted 1/26/2013 10:30:06 AM
__Gaminator__ posted...

---
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN
#8HELZEROPosted 1/26/2013 10:33:27 AM
Agree with TC on this one. Most devs are cowards and dont have the will power to support nintendo. If you think just money is involved youre a fool. There is a political game into this as well, kinda like game of thrones.
---
Give me a real next gen system and an online zelda that revolutionizes gaming and I'll pay $1000 easy.
#9JTaanaaPosted 1/26/2013 10:45:54 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Third-party devs don't understand TRADISHUNAL japan console.

By third parties, do you mean the Western ones, or the Japanese ones? Because Western seems to be what the focus for third party support talk seems to be coming from.
#10ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 10:47:31 AM
Oh Shado, how you entertain me. <3
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2