I think N64 was not mentioned for Wii U VC because...

#31shaunmePosted 1/26/2013 10:07:10 PM
PsyrenCall posted...
shaunme posted...
ok il say it because people On the board don't get it, higher res does not always make a game look better !! an n64 game would look worse at that resolution, a gamecube game would look better.

Not advocating emulation, but go emulate an n64 game and tell me it looks worse. I'll know you're lying of you do.

I have project 64 amongst others, n64 @1080p looks awful, you can see all the games faults.
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//
#32MajinKogahazanPosted 1/26/2013 10:40:03 PM
They're going to make an HD remake of the N64.
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://blue-heracross.deviantart.com/
Dubs>Subs
#33SkyCrackersPosted 1/26/2013 10:51:15 PM
shaunme posted...
backtracking lol, beaten by dark Jedi link, the shame.

I wasn't really backtracking. I never meant to suggest that they changed the N64 ROMs to render at a higher resolution, I just said that they "changed the native res for N64 games"(which is true). Darkjedilink misunderstood what I said, then I misunderstood what he said. It's not hard to see where I was coming from. But hey, mistakes happen. And I'm probably getting too defensive about this, so I'll stop now.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#34SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/26/2013 10:54:23 PM
3D_Shado posted...
I would gladly pay $20 for N64 titles revamped and remade in beautiful 1080P resolution. Knowing how generous Nintendo is though, it'll probably be something lower like $15 so the trolls can't complain.

You act like every Nintendo fan will sheepishly buy anything Nintendo puts on a console. So if they don't blindly agree to buy N64 roms on their WiiU if they ever come out with WiiU VC support, then they are "trolls"? If you actually knew how to use the word, you would know what a hypocrite you sound like.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#35PsyrenCallPosted 1/26/2013 10:55:04 PM
shaunme posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
shaunme posted...
ok il say it because people On the board don't get it, higher res does not always make a game look better !! an n64 game would look worse at that resolution, a gamecube game would look better.

Not advocating emulation, but go emulate an n64 game and tell me it looks worse. I'll know you're lying of you do.

I have project 64 amongst others, n64 @1080p looks awful, you can see all the games faults.

Liar.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#36CrystalKing5426Posted 1/26/2013 10:56:21 PM
3D_Shado posted...
I would gladly pay $20 for N64 titles revamped and remade in beautiful 1080P resolution. Knowing how generous Nintendo is though, it'll probably be something lower like $15 so the trolls can't complain.

Oh, you're back. What happened to your 500 alts?
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#37GAMER_X_REVIVALPosted 1/27/2013 12:08:41 AM
darkjedilink posted...
GAMER_X_REVIVAL posted...
adampeltz posted...
I think they're going to make an emulator that can play the N64 games in 1080p resolution, and they haven't decided on pricing yet.

Then again, they also haven't mentioned Sega systems, TurboGraphx 16, or Neo Geo games...

No, its because they're going to see how many morons they can get to willingly pay a buck and buck fifty in their current VC scam, and then they'll push their luck further if its successful and charge even more for each game for other VC systems

Lrn2Nintendo, they always try to see what they can get people for

paying for roms on a nintendo system is the dumbest thing you could do, especially with how they're now trying to exploit the people that have

But you pay $60 a year or more for XBL's ads, right?

I don't own a 360, son.

Cut the crap with your babby tier deflection tactics already
---
Guardian Gamer X
"CE's verbal cruelty is only matched by an eight-armed robot beating multiple baby seals."-PursuitandTie
#3850inchDLPPosted 1/27/2013 1:27:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nYtq94GJNo

n64 beat out ps3
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/louerina
#39Nin3DSFanPosted 1/27/2013 8:18:45 AM
Firstly, a lot of N64 games are in 4:3, aren't they? So, they can't be any more than either 1920 x 1440, or 1440 x 1080.

Otherwise, they'd have to somehow do something like this:
http://images.wikia.com/mario/images/b/b1/Princess_Peach's_Castle_Inside_SM64.jpg
---
Gentlemen, we tnodah now!
#40shaunmePosted 1/27/2013 8:21:16 AM
PsyrenCall posted...
shaunme posted...
PsyrenCall posted...
shaunme posted...

Liar.

silly boy xx
---
i72600k @4.6 // ASUS P8P67 WS Revolution // 8gb ram // 3x MSI GTX 680 sli // 1tb HD//W8pro//NNID shaunme1//PSN poselecta//XBL CursiveA//STEAM shaunmelwell//