Wii U Direct Won't Convince the Masses, Seemed Like a Desperate Reminder to Fans

#61pokemega32Posted 1/26/2013 4:02:31 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I'm not wasting my time looking through old posts to prove an irrelevant point. You can keep nitpicking if you want. The topic at hand is that nintendos recent actions have led me and others to believe that they are acting out of desperation.

If you disagree. That is nice.

So everyone needs evidence to support themselves but you, huh?

The fact is, Nintendo made a bunch of a big announcements, and also said they were making new Mario games.

For some reason, every news source decided to ignore the new stuff and just complain that Nintendo must be either lazy, unoriginal, desperate or a combination of the three because they continue to make new games in long-running successful series.

There has been way more discussion about the new games than about 3D Mario or Mario Kart on this forum, and I'm sure most others.

People do not suddenly have a lot of new stuff to talk about when Nintendo says "Yeah, we're still making Mario Kart games."

And Nintendo knows that, hence it taking up such a miniscule portion of the Direct.

People complain when Nintendo keeps making Mario and Zelda games. But Mario and Zelda games make money.

Nintendo spends more time on more original games, but make mention of new Mario and Zelda games because investors know those will sell the best.

And the reaction? Of course, lots of complaining that Nintendo didn't spend all of the time on the new Mario games. And that somehow this means that Nintendo is desperate.

We get it. Everything Nintendo does is wrong. You can stop drilling it into our heads now.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#62squatch22Posted 1/26/2013 4:03:18 PM
pokemega32 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
I'm not wasting my time looking through old posts to prove an irrelevant point. You can keep nitpicking if you want. The topic at hand is that nintendos recent actions have led me and others to believe that they are acting out of desperation.

If you disagree. That is nice.

The fact is, Nintendo made a bunch of a big announcements, and also said they were making new Mario games.

For some reason, every news source decided to ignore the new stuff and just complain that Nintendo must be either lazy, unoriginal, desperate or a combination of the three because they continue to make new games in long-running successful series.

There has been way more discussion about the new games than about 3D Mario or Mario Kart on this forum, and I'm sure most others.

People do not suddenly have a lot of new stuff to talk about when Nintendo says "Yeah, we're still making Mario Kart games."

And Nintendo knows that, hence it taking up such a miniscule portion of the Direct.

People complain when Nintendo keeps making Mario and Zelda games. But Mario and Zelda games make money.

Nintendo spends more time on more original games, but make mention of new Mario and Zelda games because investors know those will sell the best.

And the reaction? Of course, lots of complaining that Nintendo didn't spend all of the time on the new Mario games. And that somehow this means that Nintendo is desperate.

We get it. Everything Nintendo does is wrong. You can stop drilling it into our heads now.

This
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#63Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:07:01 PM
I didn't say the board belongs to me. How did you think Our means I?

Definition of OURS
: that which belongs to us —used without a following noun as a pronoun equivalent in meaning to the adjective our

This board does not belong to you. You do not own it. Do you understand now? Do you need me to get more definitions?

And I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on this board and many others share my opinion.

You and anybody else with your problem should take a look at my sig.

Also, why should I leave this topic when you're just going to plague many others like it and this board.

You should leave because you said you "don't want to hear it". But if you want to stay go ahead. Make yourself miserable.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#64Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:10:12 PM

Not one person, including you, posted evidence of Sony or MS doing this. I asked numerous times.

We think nintendo is behaving desperately. You disagree. Why don't you just accept that and move on?

See sig.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#65The_DarkwalkerPosted 1/26/2013 4:10:42 PM
Maybe it is desperate. But they also know they need to exert themselves now before Sony and MS show up and overshadow them. They need to build hype while they can.
---
Evil always wins because Good is dumb.
#66pokemega32Posted 1/26/2013 4:13:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#67tehponycornPosted 1/26/2013 4:18:06 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Definition of OURS
: that which belongs to us —used without a following noun as a pronoun equivalent in meaning to the adjective our

This board does not belong to you. You do not own it. Do you understand now? Do you need me to get more definitions?

And I'm pretty sure that a lot of people on this board and many others share my opinion.

Also, why should I leave this topic when you're just going to plague many others like it and this board.

You should leave because you said you "don't want to hear it". But if you want to stay go ahead. Make yourself miserable.

I didn't hear or see anything that says I and Ours are the same. Us and I aren't the same either.

Definition of I:
Used to refer to oneself as speaker or writer.

Definition of Our:
of or relating to us or ourselves especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action.

Nothing that remotely says I and Our is the same.

I looked at your sig, and I don't give a F***

And I'm not going to leave, I'm going to stay, and every time that you troll this board, I will be there to oppose you, I will have allies, you might have allies. As long as you're on these boards, all nintendo fans will argue with you and prove you wrong, and as always you'll spin the argument into your favor and ignore all of our facts.

Also, what makes you so hateful? What did Nintendo do to you? Or are you just some troll or PS3/Xbox hardcore come to spam us? What makes you think that you can just waltz in and shove your opinions down our throats? You're probably just some teenager who plays Xbox and is a perfect kid, and goes online just to be a jerk and not have to face the consequences of your actions.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#68ColorfulColorsPosted 1/26/2013 4:19:22 PM
tehponycorn posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Definition of OURS

I didn't hear or see anything that says I and Ours are the same. Us and I aren't the same either.

Definition of I:
Used to refer to oneself as speaker or writer.

Definition of Our:
of or relating to us or ourselves especially as possessors or possessor, agents or agent, or objects or object of an action.

Nothing that remotely says I and Our is the same.

And I'm not going to leave, I'm going to stay, and every time that you troll this board, I will be there to oppose you, I will have allies, you might have allies. As long as you're on these boards, all nintendo fans will argue with you and prove you wrong, and as always you'll spin the argument into your favor and ignore all of our facts.

Also, what makes you so hateful? What did Nintendo do to you? Or are you just some troll or PS3/Xbox hardcore come to spam us? What makes you think that you can just waltz in and shove your opinions down our throats? You're probably just some teenager who plays Xbox and is a perfect kid, and goes online just to be a jerk and not have to face the consequences of your actions.

DAYUM
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#69Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:40:01 PM
go talk about it with other people who share your opinion instead of spamming our board.

You clearly said our.

And here you are speaking gibberish. Our means our. Which you clearly said. Look I quoted it up top for you. Do you see it?

Where are you getting this "I" from? You said "our". Look I quoted it up top for you. Do you see it?

Geez this board needs some better fanboys. Ever since Baha left the Nintendo Defense Force, the average IQ of the fanboys must have taken a tremendous drop.
---
#70Nice_Kirbyfan9(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:40:36 PM

Settle down. No need to be vulgar my good sir.

Ok Keep fighting the good fight. Maybe Nintendo will send you a badge of honor.

I don't hate anything I actually like nintendo. I just like watching people like you get all worked up, just because I post an article that is not positive about nintendo.
---