Would you guys still buy Zelda Wind Waker HD if Nintendo required you...

#11DiscostewSMPosted 1/26/2013 3:14:33 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Of course they would. They would buy anything nintendo sold them even if it literally cost them an arm and a leg.

Typical response that could be used with any company, not just Nintendo.

Typical deflection onto another company even though that does not change the validity of the comment at all.

Typical troll counter-argument, since you're trying to focus on the one company you seem to despise.

inb4 "Typical fanboy counter-counter-argument"
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#12GigagreymonPosted 1/26/2013 3:14:47 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Of course they would. They would buy anything nintendo sold them even if it literally cost them an arm and a leg.

Typical deflection onto another company even though that does not change the validity of the comment at all.

"Nintendo fans are stupid"
"Everyone on this world is stupid"
"Doesn't change my point. Nintendo fans are stupid"

Can't argue with that...
#13Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/26/2013 3:16:25 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

Typical troll counter-argument, since you're trying to focus on the one company you seem to despise.

inb4 "Typical fanboy counter-counter-argument"

Why would I despise a video game company that has never done anything to me? I am disappointed in them, but I still like nintendo.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#14Enigma149Posted 1/26/2013 3:16:29 PM
Baha05 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Yes, seeing as motion controls (assuming it's SS-style, not TP-style) are better than "traditional" controls in Zelda games.

Lol no they aren't

Yes, they are. The controls feel better, and when it comes to aiming weapons such as the bow, slingshot, boomerang, etc., they are both faster-to-use and more-accurate.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#15darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 3:19:21 PM(edited)
I don't know. Considering how much I hate the original, the jury's still out on whether or not I'll get the HD remake.

However, if I decide not to get it, I doubt it'll have anything to do with whether or not I need to use the Wii Remote or GamePad.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#16slickvic1990Posted 1/26/2013 3:17:46 PM
yes. SS controls were awesome, and this game is great. Best of both worlds.
---
I enjoyed RE6, and both FF13 games. I think Skyward Sword is the second best Zelda after Majora's Mask. I have no desire to play Skyrim. I actually like COD.
#17Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 3:17:54 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Yes, they are. The controls feel better, and when it comes to aiming weapons such as the bow, slingshot, boomerang, etc., they are both faster-to-use and more-accurate.

Nope, wow 9 people are freaking crazy.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#18Enigma149Posted 1/26/2013 3:19:29 PM
Baha05 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

Let me see if I get this straight - you're entire argument for why traditional controls are better than motion controls is "nope".
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#19darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 3:21:04 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Enigma149 posted...

Let me see if I get this straight - you're entire argument for why traditional controls are better than motion controls is "nope".

That's the only argument I've ever seen used.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#20mjc0961Posted 1/26/2013 3:23:02 PM(edited)
Actually, probably not. Not because I hate motion controls, but because they'd ruin the camera. The C stick did camera control in that game, which you needed quite a bit while sailing. Not being able to easily point the camera where I want it would be a huge downgrade to the game for me.

DiscostewSM posted...

Ignore lists would work so much better if people like you would stop quoting the obvious trolls. :(
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey