Would you guys still buy Zelda Wind Waker HD if Nintendo required you...

#21Pkshootout13Posted 1/26/2013 2:21:09 PM
No. I never played the original, but i don't want to use motion controls like that anymore. I used the gamecube controller on the wii as much as i could. I don't like motion controls really
---
Gt: PkShootout13 NNID: PkShootout13
Feel free to send me a friend request or add me through miiverse!
#22DiscostewSMPosted 1/26/2013 2:24:23 PM
In all honesty, it depends on how motion controls are utilized. If every meaningless task require motion controllers, then no.
---
http://lazerlight.x10.mx/ - Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project
#23Bahamut_10thPosted 1/26/2013 2:27:31 PM
Of course.
I'd take a mix Skyward Sword combat system with Wind Waker's counter strikes over the old B mashing combat any day.
#24NowujaloPosted 1/26/2013 2:28:08 PM
dragon504 posted...
Nope, I can't get through Skyward Sword because I hate the controls.

This so freaking much

(I did eventually finish the game but even then it was lackluster overall
---
I was forced to take out a mortgage on a house and the only job i could get was from the guy who "sold" me the house.
FREAKING ANIMAL CROSSING!
#25ChargrilledPosted 1/26/2013 2:30:08 PM
No

---
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!
#26CaptainMoosePosted 1/26/2013 2:32:49 PM
Nowujalo posted...
dragon504 posted...
Nope, I can't get through Skyward Sword because I hate the controls.

This so freaking much

(I did eventually finish the game but even then it was lackluster overall

Wow. I'm surprised you guys can even pretend to hate an awesome game like SS. you haven't actually played it have you?
#27Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 2:33:05 PM
Enigma149 posted...
Let me see if I get this straight - you're entire argument for why traditional controls are better than motion controls is "nope".

Well I could go into why I think traditional are better, aiming might be better but that's really about it. It feel much better when you actually can control Link normally then shaking the controller to make him roll or usingthe touch screen to move and attack.

Does that mean the motion controls are bad? No but they aren't better by any means and the number of people saying yes really baffles me as that's like a really lazy port to use just the motion controls, you'd be better off play TP or SS.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#28MD1500Posted 1/26/2013 2:34:37 PM
Of course.
In fact, I'll be disappointed if they don't.
Wind Waker Baton = Wiimote.
#29rockyminPosted 1/26/2013 2:40:02 PM
darkjedilink posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Yes, they are. The controls feel better, and when it comes to aiming weapons such as the bow, slingshot, boomerang, etc., they are both faster-to-use and more-accurate.

Nope, wow 9 people are freaking crazy.

Let me see if I get this straight - you're entire argument for why traditional controls are better than motion controls is "nope".

That's the only argument I've ever seen used.

I know its tough for people like you and Enigma to grasp, but there are people who `GASP` actually prefer traditional controls over motion controls. Just because they feel better to you doesn't mean they feel better to everyone.

You guys really come off sounding like you only prefer motion controls just because Nintendo made them for the Wii.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#30Enigma149Posted 1/26/2013 2:45:19 PM
rockymin posted...
darkjedilink posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Baha05 posted...
Enigma149 posted...
Yes, they are. The controls feel better, and when it comes to aiming weapons such as the bow, slingshot, boomerang, etc., they are both faster-to-use and more-accurate.

Nope, wow 9 people are freaking crazy.

That's the only argument I've ever seen used.

I know its tough for people like you and Enigma to grasp, but there are people who `GASP` actually prefer traditional controls over motion controls. Just because they feel better to you doesn't mean they feel better to everyone.

You guys really come off sounding like you only prefer motion controls just because Nintendo made them for the Wii.

Erm...

*sigh*

Look, your first two sentences were fair. However, that last one was rather uncalled for, and, quite frankly, only something a fanboy or a troll would say. I like motion controls in some games, traditional controls in others, and keyboard-and-mouse in others still. But I suppose to you that the only reason anyone could possibly like motion controls is because Nintendo made them. Not because they're, you know, a good control method or anything.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch