Would you guys still buy Zelda Wind Waker HD if Nintendo required you...

#41Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 8:45:14 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Then I couldn't laugh at insecure losers like you that ignore people on a videogame website. How pathetic is your real life that you can't hear negative comments about a gaming company and understand that every opinion doesn't have to agree with yours?

If they hurt you so much, leave the board and play the games you claim are so good. Oops, none of them are out yet. Enjoy your crying on the WiiU board while staring at your ports waiting until decent games come out.

I'm Chris and all I know is to ***** and moan about people while being a hypocrite
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#42manjiPosted 1/26/2013 8:51:34 PM
if it required me to use wii remote and nunchuk, no, i absolutely would pass it over. it's the same reason i haven't played and have no interest in playing skyward sword.
#43knightimexPosted 1/26/2013 9:02:17 PM
If I had to use motion controls to play a game I will rage to hell and back.

I hate motion controls.
wiimote, kinnect, move
screw all of them.
---
Old School Games FTW!
#44Ryan SiPosted 1/26/2013 9:54:41 PM
No. I want normal controls in my Zelda games thanks.
---
Most Wanted: Bit.Trip Runner 2 (PC), Grand Theft Auto V (PS3) Final Fantasy X HD (PS3)
#45IcecreamdunwichPosted 1/26/2013 9:55:28 PM
Not me, motion controls are a step backwards not forwards.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#46Arcanine2009Posted 1/26/2013 10:34:26 PM(edited)
Would rather have it with wiimote only, than gamepad only.

For all you people who played SS and hated motion controls, what part did you like and not like.

I want the general IR aiming, sword slashing, baton music plying, and bow and arrow to use motion controls. Some people hate the controls for swinging through vines but it wasn't too bad..
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#47geneticsftwPosted 1/26/2013 10:14:57 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
mjc0961 posted...
Actually, probably not. Not because I hate motion controls, but because they'd ruin the camera. The C stick did camera control in that game, which you needed quite a bit while sailing. Not being able to easily point the camera where I want it would be a huge downgrade to the game for me.

DiscostewSM posted...
Typical response that could be used with any company, not just Nintendo.

Ignore lists would work so much better if people like you would stop quoting the obvious trolls. :(

Then I couldn't laugh at insecure losers like you that ignore people on a videogame website. How pathetic is your real life that you can't hear negative comments about a gaming company and understand that every opinion doesn't have to agree with yours?

If they hurt you so much, leave the board and play the games you claim are so good. Oops, none of them are out yet. Enjoy your crying on the WiiU board while staring at your ports waiting until decent games come out.

Wise ma'am
---
Sweet
#48ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 10:24:37 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Of course they would. They would buy anything nintendo sold them even if it literally cost them an arm and a leg.

Because playing with a less-than-optimal controller is the equivalent of LITERATELY losing limbs.

You really need to look up the word literally.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#49SquareSidePosted 1/26/2013 11:50:44 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Of course they would. They would buy anything nintendo sold them even if it literally cost them an arm and a leg.

SO!!!
---
PSN XBL n'' - SquareSide
True 3DS Ambassador. Not a scrub who came in late and saved a buck.
#5040DribylfPosted 1/27/2013 12:00:17 AM
I would sell my Wii U on the spot

Don't force that garbage on me, especially in one of my favorite games.
---
I am hip
http://www.last.fm/user/KDay1990