Hasn't Mario always been milked?

#31ViolentAbacusPosted 1/26/2013 4:25:51 PM
" The franchise has spawned over 200 games of various genres along with being the best-selling video game franchise of all time." ~ From Wikipedia

I would say that it's milked more than the average cow, but hey if people buy the milk why stop?
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.
#32ColorfulColors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:27:16 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
My, Kirby just has to contest everything, doesn't he?

I don't know why it is so hard to just admit that he is wrong. He knows he was wrong, and I'm pretty sure that you know he was wrong as well.

Things don't have to be this hard :)

Alrighht kirbs, I was wrong. Happy now? Will you please stop posting the same crap over and over again? And i would like you to show me where I said it had to be ALL the games.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#33SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/26/2013 4:29:29 PM
Mario was definitely milked on the 3DS. Nintendo even admitted to rushing Mario games on the 3DS. Back in the 80's it was milking, but making mario an unimportant character like Punch-Out's ref or the guy in the "bar-shaped ship" in Alleyway ("Breakout" clone) was to save on making a bunch of "new" nobody characters when they could insert a ready made and frankly "generic" looking character into the spots.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#34HungoverHero777Posted 1/26/2013 4:32:08 PM
Also, (he should know this by now but who knows with him), I have you on ignore, so it's pointless to quote my posts, as I probably won't see them. But then, it's also pointless to troll a video game board in the first place, right? :)
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
#35ColorfulColors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:34:01 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
Also, (he should know this by now but who knows with him), I have you on ignore, so it's pointless to quote my posts, as I probably won't see them. But then, it's also pointless to troll a video game board in the first place, right? :)

You know what, I think i'm going to do that too.
---
Go on the Wii U board and find a topic where the word fanboy isn't used. Its impossible.
Once the Atari Puma comes out, every console is doomed~SuperShyGuy9000
#36sonic777Posted 1/26/2013 4:35:34 PM

So, you have him on ignore, but try to bait him anyway?

You = failure

And yes, TrollfulTrolls, Mario has always been milked to death, why do you think people are finally sick of him?
#37Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/26/2013 4:38:24 PM
Alrighht kirbs, I was wrong. Happy now? Will you please stop posting the same crap over and over again? And i would like you to show me where I said it had to be ALL the games.

I never said you said it had to be all games. I am just saying that you were missing a lot of games. Even with your increasingly ridiculous stipulations, you were still missing a lot of games. You are the one who asked me to tell you so I did. If you never wanted to know you never should have asked.

All you had to was say ok, but you kept on arguing your point, so I kept proving you wrong.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#38DTY3Posted 1/26/2013 4:40:50 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
There were mario rpgs for Gamecube and Wii? WHY WAS I NOT TOLD OF THIS

You are the first nintendo fanboy in history to never hear of Paper mario.

ITT: Everyone but Kirbyfan is a Nintendo fanboy
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
#39Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/26/2013 4:41:01 PM

So, you have him on ignore, but try to bait him anyway?

You = failure

And yes, TrollfulTrolls, Mario has always been milked to death, why do you think people are finally sick of him?

This. What type of silly fanboy puts me on ignore but tries to talk to me anyways?

You know what, I think i'm going to do that too.

Yes! Finally! This is almost as special as when I finally got Pandaman to put me on ignore. With Baha becoming more sensible everyday, I just need to get buretsu, ahnoold, and shyguy to put me on ignore.

Challenge accepted.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#40ViolentAbacusPosted 1/26/2013 4:43:33 PM(edited)
:c Apparently everyone's a fanboy or a troll. Where's the regular human folk? I feel so alone and vulnerable.
---
While you bask in my glory, please try not to make me angry by writing words that don't exist in dictionaries.