3. IGN says the Wii U's VC is fair.
3 years ago#21
kos12 posted...

Whatcha guys thinking?

thinking u don't own a wii u, nor know what ur talking about
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
3 years ago#22
Sony can handle it based on those memory cards the vita users buy lol. Those cards make up more than the average person would spend upgrading their vc games I would wager.
3 years ago#23
cucumberking posted...
Sony can handle it based on those memory cards the vita users buy lol. Those cards make up more than the average person would spend upgrading their vc games I would wager.

I think that's actually a fair point. None of Nintendo's storage options are anywhere near as expensive as Sony's, and Nintendo doesn't OWN any of them, thereby not making any money by you buying them. Sony does.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
3 years ago#24
Still think IGN is ****.
---
Metroid Zero Mission and Super Metroid are some of the finest 2D games ever made and are the best in the series.
Metroid Fusion is pretty cool I guess.
3 years ago#25
don't most people pay money daily for extra ****? Why is nintendo charging a small fee for additional features suddenly them being "cheap and greedy?" They're a business, they are set out to make money. The wii to wii u transfer is FREE, you just have to pay if you want the off tv play and miiverse features.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
3 years ago#26
FlyinTonite posted...
don't most people pay money daily for extra ****? Why is nintendo charging a small fee for additional features suddenly them being "cheap and greedy?" They're a business, they are set out to make money. The wii to wii u transfer is FREE, you just have to pay if you want the off tv play and miiverse features.

It's the principle off it, it's basically paying for options.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
3 years ago#27
Well, if IGN says so, I guess that settles it!
3 years ago#28
Who cares what IGN says about anything, anymore?
3 years ago#29
It is fair. You're not rebuying your games, you're paying an extra fee to apply a new service to them.
---
Hi.
3 years ago#30
I agree wholeheartedly with this article. I will probably pay for a few gems to get upgraded, like A link to the past, and majora's mask (assuming both of those games actually make it to the Wii U VC)... but other than that, the rest I'll just play in wii mode... on the very rare occasion I deem to play them.
---
"If you have an all seeing eye, why can't you see pandora's location?"
"Because of my slightly botched laser eye surgery..."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. IGN says the Wii U's VC is fair.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived