After Wii U Direct the trolls have become desperate

#1GoombaXPosted 1/26/2013 4:04:03 PM
Some great games were announced
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#2tehponycornPosted 1/26/2013 4:04:53 PM
inb4 Nice_Kirbyfan9 rage.
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#3Newbie00Posted 1/26/2013 4:05:37 PM
Topics like this are no better.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#4GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:06:10 PM
Newbie00 posted...

only people who dont like topics like this are the trolls
---
#5darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 4:07:04 PM
They really have. There's an IGN article around here of some IGN editor claiming all Nintendo did was announce games we already knew about, and they all were of the Mario and Zelda franchise.

The guy made no mention in his article whatsoever of X, Bayonetta 2 or SMTxFE. When I called him out on it, I was told "you spelled Shin Megami Tensei wrong."

Seriously, that was the response. It wasn't mentioned, but my whole post was ignored because I spelled a game title wrong.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#6miraimikePosted 1/26/2013 4:07:25 PM
The posts are also getting more and more pathetic. Still waiting for the revisionist history about "Celda" being "the worst Zelda game ever".
---
-Mike 3DS Friend Code: 2148-8168-3762 Street Fighter IV
"Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts"
#7squatch22Posted 1/26/2013 4:07:36 PM
tehponycorn posted...
inb4 Nice_Kirbyfan9 rage.

InB4 IceCreamMan calling every1 that remotely likes Nintendo ''Fanboys and Nintendrones''
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#8Newbie00Posted 1/26/2013 4:09:06 PM
GoombaX posted...
Newbie00 posted...

Take a look in the mirror, champ. One day you'll be disgusted with your behaviour on these boards.
---
Sokar, Eliot... lay off Tony. I can vouch for him. He's a top lad and a massive PS3 supporter. He's not an enemy here. - SomnusNemoris on the Sony Defense Force
#9darkjedilinkPosted 1/26/2013 4:09:55 PM
miraimike posted...
The posts are also getting more and more pathetic. Still waiting for the revisionist history about "Celda" being "the worst Zelda game ever".

I've never called it "Celda," but it is the worst Zelda game. By a very significant margin.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#10GoombaX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 4:10:03 PM
Newbie00 posted...
GoombaX posted...
Newbie00 posted...

Take a look in the mirror, champ. One day you'll be disgusted with your behaviour on these boards.

nah its just gaming board
---