After Wii U Direct the trolls have become desperate

#111Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/27/2013 12:52:31 PM
Typical tr, wait what?

Yeah I guess I agree. To be quite frank I had no idea what you guys were talking about. Of course Mario is milked, but what else do you expect them to do with a character so popular? It's the one reliable way Nintendo is able to make money.

And of course if you're a fan of something that's that popular, you don't mind it getting milked, as you get more of it.

Which is why I dont understand when the fanboys feel the need to act like he is not milked. It is not necessarily a bad thing.

But trying to understand these people is an impossible task
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#112drothegreat0nePosted 1/27/2013 12:52:51 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You honestly think that separating 2D and 3D Mario games makes someone a fanboy?

That is not what I said.

Mario is milked. Putting mario in the game is milking him, which is exactly why he is in so many games. There is nothing inherently wrong with this but nintendo fanboys are known for being very defensive.

Typical tr, wait what?

Yeah I guess I agree. To be quite frank I had no idea what you guys were talking about. Of course Mario is milked, but what else do you expect them to do with a character so popular? It's the one reliable way Nintendo is able to make money.

And of course if you're a fan of something that's that popular, you don't mind it getting milked, as you get more of it.

You know what else has been milked?

Cows.
---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#113Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/27/2013 12:54:04 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
You honestly think that separating 2D and 3D Mario games makes someone a fanboy?

That is not what I said.

Mario is milked. Putting mario in the game is milking him, which is exactly why he is in so many games. There is nothing inherently wrong with this but nintendo fanboys are known for being very defensive.

Typical tr, wait what?

You know what else has been milked?

Cows.

Ehh not funny. You should throw some more insults at me because I criticized nintendo. Thats when you are at your best!
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
#114drothegreat0nePosted 1/27/2013 1:18:20 PM(edited)
Obsessive much, Kirby?

*edit*

Forgot to add: Desperate

---
NNID - PeterTheGreat
Xbox Live - PeterTheGreat01
#115Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/27/2013 1:15:29 PM
Obsessive much, Kirby?

Ehh. That one is weak. Try again. Dig deep into your soul and think of a good personal insult to use on somebody just because they don't like the wii u as much as you.

Go!
---
#116Moohaha2Posted 1/27/2013 1:35:10 PM
GoombaX posted...
Newbie00 posted...
nah your need to bash it becuase your favorite company sony is doing poor is pathetic

How is Sony my favourite company again?

You Ninty fanchildren and your silly leaps of logic.

nah not a ninty fanboy, just love opposing pathetic ponies like you lol

> Hates trolls who troll Nintendo
>Outwardly offensive to Sony fans

I agree that there are tons of trolls on this board, but that attitude will only make it worse.
#117GloryChaosPosted 1/27/2013 1:38:19 PM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...
Obsessive much, Kirby?

Ehh. That one is weak. Try again. Dig deep into your soul and think of a good personal insult to use on somebody just because they don't like the wii u as much as you.

Go!

I got one. Lemme show you how it's done.

"You keep ragging on the WiiU? Man, go back to your console with no games. What was it called again? Oh yeah! The PsTHIRD"

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltn3el4p9X1qfqyjzo1_500.gif
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#118StarmanJuniorPosted 1/27/2013 1:49:50 PM
well it would appear that GoombaX is the definition of troll...even trolls call him a troll. Like wow, he's like AhnoldDood and MarioMan rolled into some sort of professional troll that enjoys ponies. At least that's what I gathered.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#119maximumbarmagePosted 1/27/2013 1:52:29 PM
What great games?
---
"Maybe it would be quicker to list the Wii U multiplatform titles that AREN'T vastly inferior ports..." - SimeonSays
#120GloryChaosPosted 1/27/2013 1:58:02 PM
StarmanJunior posted...
well it would appear that GoombaX is the definition of troll...even trolls call him a troll. Like wow, he's like AhnoldDood and MarioMan rolled into some sort of professional troll that enjoys ponies. At least that's what I gathered.

He's a troll on the other end of the spectrum. Some posters refer to him as a cannibal troll because the target of his posts are mainly other trolls and sometimes people who have negative opinions.

Do not compare him to Ahnold and Marioman. The latter, at least, seems to legitimately enjoy most Mario games while being able to understand why others wouldn't. He'd react as you would if I were to say that Earthbound and Mother 1 were pretty bad games and that Mother 3 is better than them in pretty much every conceivable way.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666