So are there any good online games yet?

#1RisenTerranPosted 1/26/2013 5:00:58 PM
So I'm bored of racing games and I dislike call of duty.

I'd like a fun co-op / competitive game. Preferably one of each.

I'm saving Trine for some actual friends since I think it will be more fun to play in person.

Thoughts?
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
#2HungtotheoverPosted 1/26/2013 5:02:35 PM
No
---
I own you said the buyer.
#3Virus66Posted 1/26/2013 5:03:09 PM
Assassin's Creed, and IMO Ninja Gaiden has some fun multiplayer. Dunno how well those communities are online though. They could have completely died off by now
---
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
#4RisenTerran(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:28:48 PM
Too bad.
---
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
#5ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 8:29:58 PM
Trine 2 and Blops 2, although the servers are lowly populated on BLOPS.

You can always find a match, but don't go in expecting to play anything other than TDM.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#6HykCraftPosted 1/26/2013 8:30:38 PM
Call of Duty has like 100 players on... and Mass Effect 3 has only 4 players.. and I'm one of them.

Sad, indeed.
---
www.twitch.tv/hykcraft
#7ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 8:32:40 PM
HykCraft posted...
Call of Duty has like 100 players on... and Mass Effect 3 has only 4 players.. and I'm one of them.

Sad, indeed.

Eh, it's to be expected, and 100 is a bit of an exaggeration. The install base is still low, and the attach rate is also low for games like CoD.

Most people who buy a Wii U buy it for Mario, you know?
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#8SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/26/2013 8:46:32 PM
ADHDguitar posted...
HykCraft posted...

Sad, indeed.

Eh, it's to be expected, and 100 is a bit of an exaggeration. The install base is still low, and the attach rate is also low for games like CoD.

Most people who buy a Wii U buy it for Mario, you know?

CoD is going to get worse on WiiU. Not many people are going to buy BlOps 2 for WiiU when/if they chose to buy one this year. Infinity Ward's CoD game will be near coming out by the time/if the WiiU picks up major numbers to have a decent online community for a CoD game.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
#9PedroMontanaPosted 1/27/2013 4:47:02 AM
Ninja Gaiden 3 RE has a good coop mode and a solid team deathmatch mode, so i think it's the right game for you.
---
No More Heroes
#10StickMen1090Posted 1/27/2013 4:55:09 AM
HykCraft posted...

Sad, indeed.

no when i was on there was around 5000 people or so