So are there any good online games yet?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So are there any good online games yet?
4 years ago#1
So I'm bored of racing games and I dislike call of duty.

I'd like a fun co-op / competitive game. Preferably one of each.

I'm saving Trine for some actual friends since I think it will be more fun to play in person.

Thoughts?
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
4 years ago#2
No
I own you said the buyer.
4 years ago#3
Assassin's Creed, and IMO Ninja Gaiden has some fun multiplayer. Dunno how well those communities are online though. They could have completely died off by now
PSN: JVir NNID: Jayvir
These days, all the kids are playing M rated games while the adults are lining up for Pokemon. Which game is a kid's game now?
4 years ago#4
Too bad.
Ya, Im the guy who used trig to prove the Black Comet was far bigger than the Ark. There is now proof that Shadow's Chaos Control cant be rivaled by Sonic's.
4 years ago#5
Trine 2 and Blops 2, although the servers are lowly populated on BLOPS.

You can always find a match, but don't go in expecting to play anything other than TDM.
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
4 years ago#6
Call of Duty has like 100 players on... and Mass Effect 3 has only 4 players.. and I'm one of them.

Sad, indeed.
www.twitch.tv/hykcraft
4 years ago#7
HykCraft posted...
Call of Duty has like 100 players on... and Mass Effect 3 has only 4 players.. and I'm one of them.

Sad, indeed.

Eh, it's to be expected, and 100 is a bit of an exaggeration. The install base is still low, and the attach rate is also low for games like CoD.

Most people who buy a Wii U buy it for Mario, you know?
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
4 years ago#8
ADHDguitar posted...
HykCraft posted...

Sad, indeed.

Eh, it's to be expected, and 100 is a bit of an exaggeration. The install base is still low, and the attach rate is also low for games like CoD.

Most people who buy a Wii U buy it for Mario, you know?

CoD is going to get worse on WiiU. Not many people are going to buy BlOps 2 for WiiU when/if they chose to buy one this year. Infinity Ward's CoD game will be near coming out by the time/if the WiiU picks up major numbers to have a decent online community for a CoD game.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
4 years ago#9
Ninja Gaiden 3 RE has a good coop mode and a solid team deathmatch mode, so i think it's the right game for you.
No More Heroes
4 years ago#10
HykCraft posted...

Sad, indeed.

no when i was on there was around 5000 people or so
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So are there any good online games yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived