Will your non snes/ nes vc games transfer over to wii u too?

#1JonbazookabozPosted 1/26/2013 6:49:05 PM
Never thought of this til now!
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#2Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 6:49:31 PM
Ummm what?
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 6:52:29 PM
N64 etc or do they stay in wii mode? In fact do all your games stay in wii mode unless u pay the upgrade fee? OR do they transfer over to the wii u (minus the extra features)
---
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"
#4Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 6:54:58 PM
They all transfer to your Wii U, they just stay in Wii Mode.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#5Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:00:10 PM
Baha05 posted...
They all transfer to your Wii U, they just stay in Wii Mode.

Im not talking about system transfer im taking about wii u vc, for example balloon fight i have on my wii u tile page now. Will i be able to add all my wii vc games to my wii u dashboard come spring even if they are not upgraded?
---
#6Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 7:03:13 PM
No
---
#7Jonbazookaboz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:04:40 PM
Baha05 posted...
No

So im essentially buying another copy and therefore i will have both one on my wii mode and one on my wii u mode?
---
#8Baha05Posted 1/26/2013 7:05:11 PM
Yup
---
#9ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 7:11:31 PM
johnnybazookabo posted...
Baha05 posted...
No

So im essentially buying another copy and therefore i will have both one on my wii mode and one on my wii u mode?

Yes, but if a game ever ends up being available for purchase on Wii U, you'll only have to pay $1.00 or $1.50. Otherwise, it will only be in Wii mode.

You'll never have to rebuy a game for full price.
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#10Mr_Golden_SunPosted 1/26/2013 8:04:13 PM
So basically, I would pay $1-$1.50 per game and then I would delete them in Wii Mode because I have them on WiiU now?
---
PSN: pein316
Nintendo Network ID: Snorlax316