Is it bad...

#1slyman19Posted 1/26/2013 7:04:30 PM
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before, but after playing Twilight Princess I'm hooked on Zelda and have been going through the Zelda games. Can someone kinda compare TP to WW so that I don't get my expectations too high?
#2ADHDguitarPosted 1/26/2013 7:05:03 PM
How dare you!

Your opinion is wrong and you're a bad person!
---
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2
#3AwayFromHerePosted 1/26/2013 7:06:33 PM
Wind Waker is a better game than Twilight Princess.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#4liveman789Posted 1/26/2013 7:11:43 PM
AwayFromHere posted...
#5zaakroPosted 1/26/2013 7:12:05 PM
Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game but I have to admit that the sailing and treasure hunting was pretty boring.

But thinking about it now they had GBA connecting with it where you could use the GBA as a treasure map. They will definitely have that with the game pad.
---
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun
#6slyman19(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:12:06 PM
I should say that my favorite part of TP was the exploring: finding a cave, diving underwater to look for things, finding out of the way areas with heart pieces. A lot of that going on in WW?
#7diggyfreshPosted 1/26/2013 7:19:04 PM
slyman19 posted...
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before, but after playing Twilight Princess I'm hooked on Zelda and have been going through the Zelda games. Can someone kinda compare TP to WW so that I don't get my expectations too high?

Hard to compare those games. The WW style is completely different. They both follow a similar questing structure, like all Zelda games. Both are good games in their own right.

You'll probably like WW just because it's something different and you liked TP.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#8arameakaPosted 1/26/2013 7:34:28 PM
slyman19 posted...
I should say that my favorite part of TP was the exploring: finding a cave, diving underwater to look for things, finding out of the way areas with heart pieces. A lot of that going on in WW?

wind waker has so much more exploration. there are plenty of islands to sail to that have nothing to do with the story.
#9SakurafanboyPosted 1/26/2013 7:38:45 PM
For TP I mainly only liked the water temple and arbiter's grounds.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#10New LinkPosted 1/26/2013 9:45:12 PM
liveman789 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...

---
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!