Is it bad...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it bad...

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#1
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before, but after playing Twilight Princess I'm hooked on Zelda and have been going through the Zelda games. Can someone kinda compare TP to WW so that I don't get my expectations too high?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
4 years ago#2
How dare you!

Your opinion is wrong and you're a bad person!
Still waiting for Diddy Kong Racing 2

User Info: AwayFromHere

AwayFromHere
4 years ago#3
Wind Waker is a better game than Twilight Princess.
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.

User Info: liveman789

liveman789
4 years ago#4
AwayFromHere posted...

User Info: zaakro

zaakro
4 years ago#5
Wind Waker was my favorite Zelda game but I have to admit that the sailing and treasure hunting was pretty boring.

But thinking about it now they had GBA connecting with it where you could use the GBA as a treasure map. They will definitely have that with the game pad.
Some days don't you wish you could high five the sun

User Info: slyman19

slyman19
4 years ago#6
I should say that my favorite part of TP was the exploring: finding a cave, diving underwater to look for things, finding out of the way areas with heart pieces. A lot of that going on in WW?

User Info: diggyfresh

diggyfresh
4 years ago#7
slyman19 posted...
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before, but after playing Twilight Princess I'm hooked on Zelda and have been going through the Zelda games. Can someone kinda compare TP to WW so that I don't get my expectations too high?

Hard to compare those games. The WW style is completely different. They both follow a similar questing structure, like all Zelda games. Both are good games in their own right.

You'll probably like WW just because it's something different and you liked TP.
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade

User Info: arameaka

arameaka
4 years ago#8
slyman19 posted...
I should say that my favorite part of TP was the exploring: finding a cave, diving underwater to look for things, finding out of the way areas with heart pieces. A lot of that going on in WW?

wind waker has so much more exploration. there are plenty of islands to sail to that have nothing to do with the story.

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
4 years ago#9
For TP I mainly only liked the water temple and arbiter's grounds.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!

User Info: New Link

New Link
4 years ago#10
liveman789 posted...
AwayFromHere posted...
-SNES- Hasta Pasta!
Sieh nur wie ich laufen kann... Mich fängst du nicht, ich bin der Lebkuchenmann!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Is it bad...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived