Is it bad...

#11SocranPosted 1/26/2013 9:54:50 PM
slyman19 posted...
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before,

If you haven't played it before, then no, there's nothing remotely strange about being more excited for one "new" game than others.
---
Socran's Razor: "Never attribute to massive stupidity by someone else, what could be explained by a tiny bit of stupidity on your own part."
#12SkyCrackersPosted 1/26/2013 9:55:28 PM
I don't see anything wrong with it at all. I'm not excited for any of those games you mentioned. I don't care for the Halo series, I don't own a PS3, and I don't like the concept of GTA. Everyone has their preferences.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#13ManinstagnatePosted 1/26/2013 10:10:38 PM
The only thing wrong with Tp was that it was not challenging otherwise it would of been one of the best . Wind Waker is not bad it just feels like it needed more dungeons.
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/26/2013 10:18:18 PM
slyman19 posted...
That I'm more excited for the WW remake than the next Halo, Uncharted, Killzone, and GTA? I haven't even played WW before,

If you haven't played it before, then no, there's nothing remotely strange about being more excited for one "new" game than others.

This. Is it supposed to be shocking that you want to play one of gaming's most critically acclaimed games in comparison to games that have little to no information known about them?
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15slugbossPosted 1/26/2013 10:30:48 PM
Those other projects far exceed the cost of a remake, so it's a bit anti-video game industry.
#16qwertomanPosted 1/26/2013 10:37:11 PM
Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game.
---
"So take it out. I'm thristy boy!" - Ikuza