lol wut? HDMI wasn't included with my Wii U

#21darkjedilinkPosted 1/27/2013 12:57:48 PM
Nerdstick posted...
AeroblitzR posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
What year is this?

yeah, what year is it that fools can't jut call customer support or take the damn thing back to the store instead of making these dumb arse threads?

its a packaging error. if you look at the side of the box it says it's included, if it's not figure something out, fool.
what year is it that you dont freaking have another cable lying around?
i've got a million of the dang things, you want me to send you one???

I don't think a ~$5 cable is worth bringing it back to the store!

If you spent $5 on an HDMI cable, you spent too much. You can get them for a penny on Amazon.com, plus shipping.
---
Gaming is like a pair of boobs - Sony and Microsoft fight over whos boobs look more realistic, while Nintendo is about having fun with them - Walkiethrougie
#22Megaman OmegaPosted 1/27/2013 1:18:25 PM
Nerdstick posted...
AeroblitzR posted...
GooBacksBack posted...
What year is this?

yeah, what year is it that fools can't jut call customer support or take the damn thing back to the store instead of making these dumb arse threads?

its a packaging error. if you look at the side of the box it says it's included, if it's not figure something out, fool.
what year is it that you dont freaking have another cable lying around?
i've got a million of the dang things, you want me to send you one???

I don't think a ~$5 cable is worth bringing it back to the store!

If you spent $5 on an HDMI cable, you spent too much. You can get them for a penny on Amazon.com, plus shipping.

What, you only get one HDMI cable for a penny? Nowadays you should get at least 10 of them plus shipping 3 times around the globe or you're been scammed.
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666