Some American Miiiverse users are very racist towards our Japanese brothers.

#11robinhoekPosted 1/27/2013 3:20:43 AM
Lets get the PC police in here someone is offended!
#12EternalWolfPosted 1/27/2013 3:40:56 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
EternalWolf posted...
Not racist at all, was going to back your topic up but then I read the second line and was lmao

I dont think thats necessarily racist anyways. To be racist towards a black person would be to call him a ********************. Not say, "Whats up home slick how ya doin mah boi?" and play slap hands with him.

I take it you aren't a minority and don't understand how little things like this make a person feel bad.

being a Mexican American and having kids always say you smell of tacos or try to speak with a mexican accent when around you is a form of mockery regardless if you are ignorant to not understand it.

I dare you to go to a predominantly african american or asian american neighborhood and try to speak in a stereotyped accent and you will find people will get offended and beat te crap out of you.

There is a difference between racism and adapting to your environment. If a chinese kid moves to america then the kids here are going to give him s*** to see how he reacts. Some will embrace it, some will cry. However the same american kid that cause him a racial slur loser(or whatever) is likely bullying american kids as well.

Do the parents of the chinese kid really expect the transition for their child to be perfect? Even without any mockery at all it would be hard on the kid. If anything that mockery makes it easier for the kid to get in with new people. Its kind of the same as a parent spoiling their kid versus the parent discipling their kid. Making jokes and having fun with someone is like discipline, a lesson in a way. Then you have the parent who abuses their kid, which would be the comparison to racism.

If a person is going to get effected by something so small such as saying "harro my fren" over the internet, then maybe he shouldnt be posting in an american population?

Ever go to a bar? Ever meet a girls parents and see how they test you out? How do you react when someone talks to you? Do you look at every person as a racist because your Mexican? Oh, sorry, Mexican American. WTF is a Mexican American? A Mexican who was born in America or a child of a Mexican and American? So f***ing politically correct in a world that is anything but.
---
As We Go...
http://i42.tinypic.com/2m82zjm.jpg
#13mkfreddddiPosted 1/27/2013 3:44:05 AM
HellsingOrg posted...
EternalWolf posted...
Not racist at all, was going to back your topic up but then I read the second line and was lmao

I dont think thats necessarily racist anyways. To be racist towards a black person would be to call him a ********************. Not say, "Whats up home slick how ya doin mah boi?" and play slap hands with him.

I take it you aren't a minority and don't understand how little things like this make a person feel bad.

being a Mexican American and having kids always say you smell of tacos or try to speak with a mexican accent when around you is a form of mockery regardless if you are ignorant to not understand it.

I dare you to go to a predominantly african american or asian american neighborhood and try to speak in a stereotyped accent and you will find people will get offended and beat te crap out of you.

My mom is a mexican american and takes no offence to stuff that you complain about. Im white/hispanic and i get more crap from black and hispanics for being white than they do for being minorities. Maybe where you live everyone gets butthurt fast but here where i am everyone can joke about anything and no on takes offense. i could be racist all i want towards white, blacks, asian, hispanics and everyone will just laugh and joke back the same way. people like you just need to learn to not get hurt so easily.
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
--PSN & NNiD: UNTAIM3D_3MP3RR, Live: UNTAIM3D 3MP3RR
#14EternalWolfPosted 1/27/2013 3:52:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neI76SsDGDk
---
As We Go...
#15kuragari1anonlyPosted 1/27/2013 4:14:43 AM
It wouldn't be so funny if sometimes that accent really didn't result in engrish. I work somewhere that is frequented by Japanese tourists, and some of them really do have that accent if you can get them to talk to you.
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#16EternalWolfPosted 1/27/2013 4:40:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F8y1aPLiek
---
As We Go...
#17ChipChippersonPosted 1/27/2013 5:05:51 AM
Considering that Japan has one of the most racist and sexist cultures there is, my heart doesn't exactly bleed for them.
---
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.
#18StarBladeEdgePosted 1/27/2013 5:08:41 AM
i looked through the posts and i didn't see anything...

stop putting american people in bad lights! cool dudes they are!
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#19StarBladeEdgePosted 1/27/2013 5:09:35 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
Considering that Japan has one of the most racist and sexist cultures there is, my heart doesn't exactly bleed for them.

hey stop putting japanese in bad lights! cool dudes they are !!!
---
Nintendo The Best Game Company Let's destroy the wiiu board trolls!
WiiU True Next Gen for the next 8-10 years !
#20niels200683Posted 1/27/2013 5:15:29 AM(edited)
Some european miiverse users are very racist against american miiverse users.

Asking how it feels not being able to fit through your own door - are bulletproof vests mandatory in schools yet - Why so many ghost costumes on halloween - and even outside halloween in texas?

Racism happens. Sometimes it's true - I'm a huge cheapskate, love cheese and illegal substances. I'm Dutch, man.
---
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-