Some American Miiiverse users are very racist towards our Japanese brothers.

#21itachi134Posted 1/27/2013 4:20:29 AM
It may seem offensive, but it actually isn't because that is generally how most Japanese people speak English. They really say stuff like "Sankyuu" instead of "Thank you" etc.
---
Anime is for imbeciles.
#22BeastLeeAdamsPosted 1/27/2013 4:41:39 AM
niels200683 posted...
Some european miiverse users are very racist against american miiverse users.

Asking how it feels not being able to fit through your own door - are bulletproof vests mandatory in schools yet - Why so many ghost costumes on halloween - and even outside halloween in texas?

Racism happens. Sometimes it's true - I'm a huge cheapskate, love cheese and illegal substances. I'm Dutch, man.

Lol that's funny and I am an American. But on topic: I always say herro to everyone. It's how I'm known, I also say yo to the black people I work with. Color is color and everyone is racist in someway. That's just human nature, why do you think we tend to segregate ourselves from different cultures? Because we feel more comfortable within our own customs and ideals, which is why we have little Italy or chinatown. We are all human and we should not be hurt by words.
#23niels200683Posted 1/27/2013 4:51:54 AM
It's funny how caucasian people are more sensitive to racism to others than the ones supposedly insulted.

People from many cultures are able to take a joke, you know.
---
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#24HellsingOrg(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 4:58:41 AM
ChipChipperson posted...
Considering that Japan has one of the most racist and sexist cultures there is, my heart doesn't exactly bleed for them.

last time I checked yelling the N word to a black person in Japan like never happens.
yet in the beloved USA land of the free the N word down south is common like saying Hello.

People just randomly yell iti from their pick up trucks at any brown or dark skinned person on the road they pass by...

Sorry but I lived in Japan for 7 years and they are far from "racist" some older people have the idea that foreigners shouldn't marry Japanese people or change Japan but most of the people under 40 are very nice.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#25Mr_GreenXPosted 1/27/2013 5:00:07 AM
niels200683 posted...
It's funny how caucasian people are more sensitive to racism to others than the ones supposedly insulted.

This is a very racist statement. You cannot categories an entire group of people based only on the color of their skin and assume they all have the same ideals. Whether they're a minority or not.
#26niels200683Posted 1/27/2013 5:07:56 AM
Mr_GreenX posted...
niels200683 posted...

This is a very racist statement. You cannot categories an entire group of people based only on the color of their skin and assume they all have the same ideals. Whether they're a minority or not.

Yes I can, as a matter of fact, I just did.
All for a laugh, because any clear-thinking person realizes how far from the truth such a statement is.

It's a shame we now have to deal with positive racism as well, because of over-sensitivity and therefore over-protective behavior when it comes to certain minorities.
---
I'm famous on Miiverse, you know.
-Curse all these sock-eating gnomes!-
#27niels200683Posted 1/27/2013 5:14:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#28strongo9Posted 1/27/2013 5:56:53 AM
It's always the people not being joked with that get really sensitive and offended. Seriously, lighten up.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#29strongo9Posted 1/27/2013 5:57:12 AM
It's always the people not being joked with that get really sensitive and offended. Seriously, lighten up.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#30kjellboyPosted 1/27/2013 10:08:39 AM
I don't see it as racist post, but as unnecessary and may offend. I thought Nintendo did work allot to prevent this type of stuff to happen.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB |