Nintendo Direct screamed desperation

#51AnclationPosted 1/27/2013 11:44:16 AM
The trolls just get dumber and dumber..
#52CaptainMoosePosted 1/27/2013 11:45:31 AM
Yes they do. I like how DE stopped posting when I made him look dumb.
#53CaptainMoosePosted 1/27/2013 11:52:10 AM
See? I try to bait him and he pretends like he didn't see the post lol.
#54oxnerdPosted 1/27/2013 11:56:56 AM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
New Mario, New Zelda, New Smash Bros? Of course we were expecting those. But where was the footage?

With the latest rumors of the specs of the two next-gen consoles of Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo sounded like the little dwarf in a club jumping and shouting "Me too!" while nobody hears him.

Except everyone heard them even you, so it worked.
#55R_ChampPosted 1/27/2013 12:28:26 PM
oxnerd posted...
Killeryoshi8 posted...
New Mario, New Zelda, New Smash Bros? Of course we were expecting those. But where was the footage?

With the latest rumors of the specs of the two next-gen consoles of Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo sounded like the little dwarf in a club jumping and shouting "Me too!" while nobody hears him.

Except everyone heard them even you, so it worked.

Exactly. Even if you hate Nintendo, the response was pretty strong (in a positive way).

I almost think haters are getting antsy because WiiU's lineup is starting to look good enough they won't be able to troll for much longer. It's always: "PS4, and Vita are gunna blow it out of the water!" No word from Sony. not even "dersperation" on Vita. Some of the most popular series are becoming Nintendo exclusive. And JRPGs (What Sony fans seem to flaunt the most about their system) just got completely outclassed for a gen or two with the announcement of Monolith's new game.

Monster Hunter
Dragon Quest
Bayonetta
Rayman
All the Nintendo Exlusives
Monolith game
Mistwalker game

And potentially much better third party support...

This dwarf is living pretty large...
#56R_ChampPosted 1/27/2013 12:30:07 PM
Oh, and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. Thought I might add that into the JRPG category for you TC :)

LOL, sure beats Mugen Souls...how is that TC?
#57star_guy_100Posted 1/27/2013 12:37:04 PM
as a nintendo fan, the wii u absolutely isnt worth buying right now. but will be worth it in a year or 2. no doubt in my mind. nintendo is just trying to remind people like me that even though it really sucks now, it will eventually be worth it, so please pay attention to us and dont forget about us. i think it was a combination of being a little desperate because the wii u isnt taking off like they hoped, and a smart move to try to remind gamers they have zelda, mario, ssb that will come eventually
#58swinishmetroidPosted 1/27/2013 12:46:21 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
CaptainMoose posted...
swinishmetroid posted...
DifferentialEquation posted...
(those weeaboo garbage games don't count as an announcement)

I must have missed those. Care to point them out?

Anybody who thinks X and SMT X FE are "weeaboo garbage" they're obviously a) 12 years old or b) never played any of these series before.

If you like them that's fine, but they're still weeaboo garbage. It's the same cliche crap that it always is. Everyone is fine when CoD gets called out for being repetitive every year, yet no one wants to admit that these games the same trite crap we've seen hundreds of times before.

I was being sarcastic with the first post -_-. Anyway I have never played Xenoblade or SMT but Fire Emblem is most certainly not "weeaboo crap", or any kind of crap for that matter. And inb4 a snarky "yes it is".
---
<('-'<) ^( '-' )^ (>'-')> ^( '-' )^ <( '-' )> Do the Kirby.
#59sonic_brawler95Posted 1/27/2013 1:58:03 PM
Killeryoshi8 posted...
Wiiplayer111 posted...
Yup, announcing new games is really desperate.

Announced games without footage = prepare for a long wait

>_<
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!