If most of you own a PS3/360 already

#11lgi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:48:00 AM
quickposter posted...
No. Less competition is a bad thing. Nintendo is only good at utilizing their own hardware.

Nintendo's systems are a preference to people and you can't deny people that.

They still make a solid handheld device, there's no denying that.
#12SuperShyGuy9000Posted 1/27/2013 11:48:29 AM
because Sega.

Wait people want to play Nintendo games now? I thought they all sucked and were rehashes anyway? So yeah going third party = going under for Nintendo because they Sony/MS gamers are too mature for lame uncool Nintendo
#13lgi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:48:50 AM
SkyCrackers posted...
It would be nice if all game companies made games for only one platform. Unfortunately, there's this thing called money... and you know, multiple competing consoles is a good thing as far as keeping prices low, and products good.

I'm aware, lol.
#14Nice_Kirbyfan9Posted 1/27/2013 11:50:20 AM
Wait people want to play Nintendo games now? I thought they all sucked and were rehashes anyway? So yeah going third party = going under for Nintendo because they Sony/MS gamers are too mature for lame uncool Nintendo

You sound a tad bit bitter right here lol.
---
If you disagree with the views expressed in this post, feel free to put me on ignore.
http://i46.tinypic.com/b83ehv.gif
#15quickposterPosted 1/27/2013 11:51:05 AM
lgi posted...

Well if their handhelds are perfectly fine why develop for Vita?

People love to imagine what happens if anyone goes third party but it has proven to shove the company off the map. The day Nintendo go third party is the day their software quality plummets. It happened with Atari. It happened with Sega. It would happen with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft.

Their games start sucking for some strange reason.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#16knightimexPosted 1/27/2013 11:51:31 AM
lgi posted...
Wouldn't you want to see Nintendo go the third party route? Nintendo is very good at utilizing unique hardware with their games. I would like to see what they can do with the Kinect and all the control inputs of the Vita.

No, just no.

Buy a console or just stay mad they have a game you don't have.
Why not make sony or MS go 3rd party instead?
---
Old School Games FTW!
#17CaptainMoosePosted 1/27/2013 11:51:51 AM
Nice_Kirbyfan9 posted...

You sound a tad bit bitter right here lol.

Lol, you ALWAYS sound bitter.
#18OzzieArcanePosted 1/27/2013 11:53:02 AM
quickposter posted...
Less competition is a bad thing.

I love how I see people say this all the time as though there really wouldn't be any competition anymore. Games still would have to compete with each other for your money. Are movies suddenly worse because they're all available on the same platform? Honestly I wish games went the way of video releases where there is only one platform not run by some first party with stupid rules.
---
Check out reviews by me and my friends at www.reviewersunknown.com
#19lgi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:53:30 AM
quickposter posted...
lgi posted...

Well if their handhelds are perfectly fine why develop for Vita?

People love to imagine what happens if anyone goes third party but it has proven to shove the company off the map. The day Nintendo go third party is the day their software quality plummets. It happened with Atari. It happened with Sega. It would happen with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft.

Their games start sucking for some strange reason.

Why would their software quality plummet? I thought the hardware and software were two different divisions? NSMBU looks about the same on the DS, Wii, and Wii U. I doubt the quality of the titles will diminished just because it's released on a Sony console. What happened with Atari and Sega was different things.
#20Poopcorn13Posted 1/27/2013 11:53:38 AM
Why Nintendo, exclusively? Why not Sony or Microsoft go third-party with their games, if your asking that question?

Why is it so hard to realize that the reason I have a Nintendo console is because some games interests me but not everything a 360/PS3 gets interests me as well?
---
You am no real super sand. - Virginia