If most of you own a PS3/360 already

#31art_of_the_killPosted 1/27/2013 12:22:51 PM
quickposter posted...
Nintendo's systems are a preference to people and you can't deny people that.

Only as far as handhelds go.
---
"You've lost this argument!"
--- John Marston while lassoing/hogtying someone. Favorite quote this gen.
#32Enigma149Posted 1/27/2013 12:23:22 PM
I can think of four reasons:

-Because people don't want to buy a PS4 and a 720 when they normally would've only bought one (in my case, if, say, Zelda were to go 720-exclusive, I'd have to buy a 720 just to play one series...).
-Because people don't want to see them end up like SEGA (let's face it - ever since going 3rd-party, SEGA has...sucked...).
-Because Nintendo's consoles are usually cheaper than the competition (in fact, they have been cheaper since the GameCube), so buying a Nintendo console and a competitor's console is cheaper than buying two of the competitor's consoles.
-Because Nintendo on the whole innovates more than its competition in terms of hardware. I'm not saying Sony and Microsoft don't innovate, I'm just saying Nintendo does it more.
---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#33CaptainMoosePosted 1/27/2013 12:24:26 PM
art_of_the_kill posted...
quickposter posted...
Nintendo's systems are a preference to people and you can't deny people that.

Only as far as handhelds go.

... No.
#34MegagunstarmanPosted 1/27/2013 12:27:48 PM
Nintendo going third party would mean far fewer Nintendo games, so no.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#35x2link777Posted 1/27/2013 12:29:11 PM
lgi posted...
Poopcorn13 posted...
Why Nintendo, exclusively? Why not Sony or Microsoft go third-party with their games, if your asking that question?

Why is it so hard to realize that the reason I have a Nintendo console is because some games interests me but not everything a 360/PS3 gets interests me as well?

Why Nintendo? Because Sony and MS have better hardware in my opinion. For MS or Sony to release titles on the Wii U would be downgrading in my opinion.

Throwing the "it's my opinion" card doesn't make your post any less trolling. Glad you finally showed your true colors with this post though. As if there wasn't enough trolls...
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!
#36StickMen1090Posted 1/27/2013 12:33:19 PM
could the same not be said for any of the 3 companies?
#37Lelouch71Posted 1/27/2013 12:33:56 PM
No

If Nintendo ever did call it quits from making consoles (which won't happen anytime soon) then I rather they stop making video games too. I rather see Nintendo die than make games for another system. I feel the same way about Sega. It's painful to see something from my childhood be pimped out to different systems.
---
"Your arms are too short to box with God!"
#38DifferentialEquationPosted 1/27/2013 12:36:13 PM
Enigma149 posted...

-Because people don't want to see them end up like SEGA (let's face it - ever since going 3rd-party, SEGA has...sucked...).

Sega sucked before going third party, though. In fact, they were pretty much crap after the Genesis.

There seems to be some sort of pattern with the Saturn and Dreamcast. Sega makes a console with few good fighters and some mild entertaining arcade style games, the console suffers financially and can't compete with its competitors, people then go ape**** and praise it like it was the best console ever.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#39CaptainMoosePosted 1/27/2013 12:38:23 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
Enigma149 posted...

Sega sucked before going third party, though. In fact, they were pretty much crap after the Genesis.

There seems to be some sort of pattern with the Saturn and Dreamcast. Sega makes a console with few good fighters and some mild entertaining arcade style games, the console suffers financially and can't compete with its competitors, people then go ape**** and praise it like it was the best console ever.

Youre probably too young to remember the DC if you thought it was "pretty much crap."
It had some of the best games of its generation.
#40P_A_N_D_A_M_A_NPosted 1/27/2013 12:40:01 PM
Hell to the no.
---
NNID: Ko-san
Currently Playing: Zelda2, Muramasa, One Piece