If most of you own a PS3/360 already

#51GigantLuffyPosted 1/27/2013 1:50:52 PM
lgi posted...
Wouldn't you want to see Nintendo go the third party route? Nintendo is very good at utilizing unique hardware with their games. I would like to see what they can do with the Kinect and all the control inputs of the Vita.

No

I like the Xbox and PS3, but playing Nintendo games on another console would be weird.

I hope Nintendo buys Banjo and Blue Dragon though. Give Retro Banjo and give Monolith Blue Dragon
---
"STRANGE ISN'T IT" - Sonikku za Hejjihoggu
UnOfficial Getter Robo of anything ever
#52star_guy_100Posted 1/27/2013 2:02:18 PM
id like to see them go 3rd party. simply because i love their games, and hate there cheaply made, old technology , overpiced consoles relying on gimmicks. and i hate NoA and how they do business with casual/core games and localizations. plus how they handle consoles in general, like not supporting the wii for the last 2 years before the wii u came out. i just want to play their games without dealing with all the garbage that goes along with being able to.
#53anon_firePosted 1/27/2013 2:10:06 PM(edited)
Lelouch71 posted...
No

If Nintendo ever did call it quits from making consoles (which won't happen anytime soon) then I rather they stop making video games too. I rather see Nintendo die than make games for another system. I feel the same way about Sega. It's painful to see something from my childhood be pimped out to different systems.

Agreed, I would rather see Nintendo shut down than go 3rd-party.
#54CBratePosted 1/27/2013 2:19:31 PM
lgi posted...
They still make a solid handheld device, there's no denying that.

Well if their handhelds are perfectly fine why develop for Vita?

People love to imagine what happens if anyone goes third party but it has proven to shove the company off the map. The day Nintendo go third party is the day their software quality plummets. It happened with Atari. It happened with Sega. It would happen with Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft.

Their games start sucking for some strange reason.

You regret the acquisition of Bayo2? I think everyone else does but not for the same reasons as you.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
#55elsmittyPosted 1/27/2013 2:21:05 PM
hell no
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#56LordcrabfoodPosted 1/27/2013 2:43:41 PM
No thanks, I grew out of nintendo games a long time ago. Better they stay on their own machine aimed at their own audience.
#57EvilSock1990Posted 1/27/2013 2:55:28 PM
time and time again nintendo has said that they would rather die than go third party.
#58anon_firePosted 1/27/2013 3:17:28 PM
EvilSock1990 posted...
time and time again nintendo has said that they would rather die than go third party.

and yet the trolls ignore this.
#59DifferentialEquationPosted 1/27/2013 3:21:53 PM(edited)
EvilSock1990 posted...

Except they were all too happy to whore the Zelda franchise out to the cd-i (3 games to be exact). They'll do it again when they get desperate enough.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#60anon_firePosted 1/27/2013 3:31:07 PM
DifferentialEquation posted...
EvilSock1990 posted...

Except they were all too happy to whore the Zelda franchise out to the cd-i (3 games to be exact). They'll do it again when they get desperate enough.

They won't make that same mistake again.