5 Reasons Wii U's Virtual Console is Totally Fair

#81FlyinTonitePosted 1/27/2013 10:45:28 PM
Oh boy this thread was worth a few chuckles. I personally don't have a problem with nintendo charing a small fee for upgraded features. I understand why some people disagree, but there has been all of 1 valid argument made on this topic thus far, the rest is just bickering.
---
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd
#82ZetamancerPosted 1/27/2013 10:47:56 PM
Baha05 posted...
Sharky8 posted...
Well, clearly you are Canadian. So go back to being second best and accepting whatever the American market gives you.

And with that you lost any credible argument.

Though he accurately guessed that I was Canadian. At least he was right about something. Now he can go to sleep with a smile on his face.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#83diggyfreshPosted 1/27/2013 10:51:44 PM
Zetamancer posted...

"But waaaaaah, you are not paying the rebuy the game!"

Yes, yes you are.

Actually you're paying for a license to play is all. If you want to talk about the adult thing to do then we would have to take a look at that license.
---
Currently playing: ZombiU, RE: Revelation, & Xenoblade
#84ZetamancerPosted 1/27/2013 10:59:12 PM
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

Actually you're paying for a license to play is all. If you want to talk about the adult thing to do then we would have to take a look at that license.

You assume that I care, and am in anyway physically bound to this. In fact i am not. I bought chrono trigger once when it first came out, so I'll play it whenever I want on whatever I want. End of story.
---
#85Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:07:17 PM
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

You assume that I care, and am in anyway physically bound to this. In fact i am not. I bought chrono trigger once when it first came out, so I'll play it whenever I want on whatever I want. End of story.

Eh?
#86diggyfreshPosted 1/27/2013 11:08:34 PM
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

Adults are bound by the agreements they make. Part of being an adult is understanding your agreements and keeping your promises.

Chrono trigger? Are you talking about the physical cart? It's different than a digital download.
---
#87ZetamancerPosted 1/27/2013 11:13:03 PM
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

Adults are bound by the agreements they make. Part of being an adult is understanding your agreements and keeping your promises.

Chrono trigger? Are you talking about the physical cart? It's different than a digital download.

I made no such agreements.
---
#88Sharky8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 11:21:03 PM(edited)
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

What the hell are you talking aboot!

Yes, you did, when you launched the Wii U Shop Channel and made purchase/redemption.

This is the same End User License Agreement (EULA) that must be accepted when a Wii console is powered on for the first time. It is provided here for your convenience should you need to review it.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/latam/en/systems/wii/gi_system.jsp?menu=documents
#89diggyfreshPosted 1/27/2013 11:19:27 PM
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...
diggyfresh posted...
Zetamancer posted...

Yes, yes you are.

OK.
---
#90x2link777Posted 1/27/2013 11:27:47 PM
darkjedilink posted...

I never said the thread ended when I stopped posting. I said that, when I woke up this morning, it wasn't on my front page.

Thank you for letting me win again. You lost last night because you said I posted things I never posted. Just like now.

Again, there IS no industry standard outside of 'you play it on what we say you play it on.' They have no obligation AT ALL to ANYONE outside of providing what those people pay for. Buying Wii VC IN NO WAY bought you Wii U VC. No argument you can make changes that fact.

Did he seriously just use the "I win" card in a debate? Seriously? Honestly, stating you "won" in a debate like that shows how beyond immature you are as a person, and how big a waste of time it is even replying to you.
---
I am the most fiendish terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck!!